Notices

~~!~PillPopper~!~~

Old 07-10-2006, 02:59 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Its_me_jen

I hope you are doing okay PillPopper.
Old 07-11-2006, 06:42 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Hang in there!!! I hope you are OK today.

GP
Old 07-11-2006, 09:52 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

I am afraid that anything I say would be misinterpreted, since I have so many feelings at once. But, I am not using and I guess that is the most important part.
Oh PP,,
I wish you wouldn't feel this way.. We are all here for you.. Please re-consider coming back around.. We are here to support you hun..

Prayers..
Becky
Old 07-11-2006, 12:16 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Maybe if I focus on something/someone else it will make me feel better. Just not in the mood to talk. Maybe I should just listen for a while. Thanks to all (that includes you Ms. Alone)
Old 07-11-2006, 12:24 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Pill popper, if i asked you what was really wrong, besides the fact that no one seems to be listening and then just listened to what you had to say, and didnt try to make you feel better, would you talk?
And if you are not in the mood to talk but just listen, then at least try to remember that we have no idea what you are really going through unless you really want us to know. Everyone here is going through something on their own and trying the best way they can to deal. And I dont think i have ever really talked to you, but plenty of others here have and they are here to listen, from what i gather.
I am sorry you seem to be having a rough go. I dont think there is anything i personally could do, except to remind you that you arent alone, even if you feel that way, and to be as strong as possible.
Good luck
Old 07-11-2006, 12:55 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

I tried to go out of SR and talk to a few people and it just didn't work. Not that "they" were to blame, but I just can't convey my feelings right now. Everyday it's something different that I express and everyday there is just too much in my mind to convey. I didn't mean to offend anyone at all.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:02 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

When you bounce all over the place with your emotions and then the person that is "listening" kind of uses your words 1- against you in a way 2- to try and "fix" you and 3- etc etc etc. I am not using but my God I wish I had an escape. And escape from all the feelings and thoughts that I cannot seem to express and convey.
Old 07-11-2006, 01:35 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Walk outside and just......

SCREAM!!!!

Sometimes that really does help!

GP

Old 07-11-2006, 01:37 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Mr .HELP ME I HAVE KIDS

PP,

Well I cant say I understand completely as I dont know you and who u are ,But i do understand when your emotions put you on the perverbial roller coaster ride that we call life.

Your mind is running 500 miles an hour and you can only release at 50 miles per hour .

So it builds up and makes you feel overwhelmed ,Of course im just expressing this as an opinion to what i have read here from you,But I know looking for the escape is going to be you having to release these Blocked emotions inside your to get any relief.

I can not tell you it will be easy but you my dear are penning up emotions that need to be vented and released before you explode.

I am here if you want to blow up on me and let it out ,I will take none of it personal and willa aloow u to call me what ever you want ..HEHEHE

I am married so i have heard it all and let it go.hehehe
So pp I am hear to be your sounding board and your cushion if you fall ,anything you need let me know.

I know we dont personally know each other but we do have the use of pills in common and the true heartfelt want to not use them .