Notices

Haven't asked for help in a while.....

Old 01-19-2006, 01:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Haven't asked for help in a while.....

Hey! What do you guys do with your diets? Since the using my sugar levels have been out of whack. I have been clean...i try to maintain a very healthy balance with bk, lunch, and dinner, protein carbs and low fat. There is so much info out there that it just confuses me, but i get a lot of symptoms of high and low blood sugar levels if i dont keep them in check. Yesterday i ate a very good dinner, felt extremely irritable after (lifestyle is very normal and regular) and then 3 hours later i felt so faint my friend had to give me 3 tablespoons of sugar. I'm so tired of thinking did i eat too much or too little..... I cut refined sugar out completely because of the way it made me feel, but after having those 3 spoons i felt better, and i hadnt had that much energy in a longgg time. Of course today i feel miserable, i just feel sooo lousy, bla bla bla, like i'm such a boring person without the energy, a poor me attitude, it sucks. But, I wasn't hungry at all when I usually am (and I have gained a little) so it was really nice to actually feel all energetic. God, and i feel crazy, my thoughts are everywhere i dont even know if this makes sense im typing like 100 letters a second ahhhhhhhhhhhh, sugar overload?? You guesed it today i had a bunch of soda, to keep that high???????????? Can someeeeeeebody hellllllllp mmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee please, all my love but i dont feel like i have a lot to give right now AHHH, im being so negative SORRRRY
Old 01-19-2006, 01:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

fOrGOT to mention before i lie to you as well as i did to myself, I ate a tinyy bk and a decent lunch, but the calories were low becuase i want to loose some weight, so maybe i need some sugar, but how much is enough if I feel high off of it, then maybe its not even smart to take any because i can become addicted to it.?. I am screaming inside i need some answers.,.,.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Chy

It's very common that alcoholics become hypogylcemic. This can cause some of your symptoms. Go get a check up at your doctor. Try to eat 5 small meals a day and eat something every 3-4 hours. See if that helps.
Old 01-19-2006, 01:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I feel out of control, this always happens and i i feel very depressed. I didn't eat candy, soda or chocalate for almost 3 months here and you know how great it felt? But i still felt fat becuase i had to eat more things because i was hungry more, and there was no caffeine. O i dont know if you understand this ok im going to sleep goodnight.
Old 01-19-2006, 04:02 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

As Chy said, first go to the doctor and get checked out, then do 5 or 6 small meals a day and.......

Make sure they are equal in carbs and protein.

When we eat that way, it slows down the rise in our blood sugar, and thus the drop in blood sugar is also lowere.

And by making sure every meal is equal in carbs and protein you will find you feel full sooner, don't get hungry as quick and lose some weight. I am diabetic and so far, eating this way have dropped over 68 pounds.

JMHO

Love and (((((to all))))),
Old 01-19-2006, 05:11 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Forward we go...side by side-Rest In Peace

Go see your doctor.

Blessings...