Notices

I made it another week

Old 10-03-2005, 07:41 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I drove by the liquor store got home hoped on the bike rode 10 miles lifted some weights and feel much better. I wish I could get another job; sometimes even another family. But right now I'm stuck with what I got. I am going to make day 22 no problem, just tired of people being a**holes. I'm tired of coming home stressed out and very annoyed. At least I got my gym to take it out on. I didn't get my icecream though, I didn't get buffalo wings either, maybe tomorrow.
And damn them Packers, they are trying to lose again. lol

sorry, stuff pisses me off and I can get pretty negative about it.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:42 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Good job on three weeks
Go treat yourself to those wings, and ice cream.
Congratulations!!
Old 10-03-2005, 09:13 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
alconaut

Originally Posted by hotwingeatter
I wish I could get another job; sometimes even another family. But right now I'm stuck with what I got. I am going to make day 22 no problem, just tired of people being a**holes. I'm tired of coming home stressed out and very annoyed.

sorry, stuff pisses me off and I can get pretty negative about it.
I hear ya hotwingeatter.

I had a sh*tty day at work yesterday. I work with the general public in a busy retail environment. While it's a good distraction for keeping my mind off things, I came home in a nasty mood. The customers I deal with behave in a very ghetto-like fashion. I'll trade it in for a new job, one day.

Last night I had a dream that I met this guy in recovery who I had everything in common with, and wanted to trade in my drunk fiance. Maybe one day, I will.

I have faith for you and I and everyone else who is struggling, that this WILL get better.