Notices

Gods Promises.............

Old 09-20-2005, 10:26 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Gods Promises.............

HELLO EVERYBODY!!! I AM SO GREATFUL TO SEND THIS MESSAGE TO THOSE THAT ARE SUFFERING FROM THIS DEMON WE CALL ADDICTION.
I WAS JUST LOOKING AT MY CALENDER AND TODAY MAKES 112 DAYS CLEAN AND MY GOD IT FEELS SO GOOD!!:hoo
I WAS IN REHAB FOR THE FIRST 72 days of these 112 days and when I came home I thought I would be full of fear and scared of what I had left behind when I first went in to treatment. But you know what? God is good and fair and above all he protects us from the evils of this world----if we make the right choices!! Freedom to choose right from wrong and the consequences or rewards of those choices.
I go to meetings every single day because I want to not because my po makes me go. I am willing to go to any length to stay clean but I can't do it alone!!! A spiritual awakening is a must or I will lose all the great things I have regained by being clean. My daughters respect and love, my husbands trust, and my family that I had lost contact with are now part of my life. How cool is that?!!
I am no longer fearful of what life has for me because I know that today I didn't smoke meth to get me through the day, the night, the moment etc........I am 40 years old and I have a 9 yr old daughter who knows whats up and is not fooled by my excuses anymore.
I am involved in n/a and a/a because that gets me out of myself and I can be of service to others. I am starting to understand that concept as I read my big book and the basic text. Service work is amazing!!
For those of you that are still suffering from this horrible disease, may God keep you in his loving arms and hold you until you decide when you've had enough. My prayers are truly with you. You are not alone!!! When you have had enough of this hell, there will be many doors opened to help you and love you. We are worthy of a life that God wanted us to live.
Peace to all--LOVE, FREEDOM777
Old 09-20-2005, 10:37 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Don't get undies in a bunch

may God keep you in his loving arms and hold you until you decide when you've had enough.
I found that He has held me in His arms, till "He" decided I had grown enough that He could allow me to learn on my own.

I am so grateful for that. My choice, might have been with my old thoughts and ways.
Old 09-20-2005, 11:32 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

The exorcism of Emily Rose

Hey!! I'm so glad you posted this because i was going to make my own thread but i think this fits my thoughts perfectly. I loved what you said, and I was going to post about God and his love for us. That movie really did wonders for me at this recovery point.......you can call me a loser maybe for liking that movie but i loved it!!!! Freaked me out but thats beside the point!!

Anyone else see it?! (and like it)
Old 09-21-2005, 10:11 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

God is so wonderful! thanks for sharing your blessings!
Old 09-21-2005, 10:51 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Heather

I love to read things like this

I'm so grateful for your post Freedom, you give alot of hope. . .congratulations on the recovery that you have found in 112 days !! You deserve it !!

We ALL DO !! And it's available to anyone who's willing to do the work !! When I was finally broken from the lifestyle & the substances the doors were always open !! When the pain of staying the same was greater then the pain of change - I became willing to do the work to change !!

NO ADDICT/ALCOHOLIC SEEKING RECOVERY NEED EVER DIE AGAIN FROM THE DISEASE OF ADDICTION !!