Notices

When All Else Fails. . .

Old 06-24-2005, 07:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Midas

Lightbulb When All Else Fails. . .

For Newcomers & Slippers & Loafers;

Here's a little something I wanted to share with everyone. I also put it over in the Art & Inspiration Forum. This section gets a lot more traffic. And I think it may help encourage those who may not yet see that light at the end of the tunnel. Study the image a few moments and see what symbolism and subliminal meanings you can discern. Feedback is welcome!
« Click on the thumbnail for the bigger picture.

Just when you think everything is completely hopeless, and you cannot go through with the program, sometimes you just need to push harder.

We are against tremendous odds trying to live a good clean & sober lifestyle. According to a recent estimate, over 100 million people worldwide suffer from various forms of addiction. Only 5% ever get sober. And from there, only 2% of chronic alcoholics / addicts ever get sober and stay sober and truly make it work.

Peace Be With You All,
~Midas~

Please Note: This image is not intented for commercial use. If you would like to use it, please send me message. Thanks!

Old 06-24-2005, 08:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Midas

Thanks stormyautumn. The AA "family in recovery" is one image I had in mind. Plus, the FAMILY of AA is much bigger than any problem I face. AA is larger than life.

Old 06-24-2005, 10:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
You're never alone!!

Thanks Midas, that is an inspiration!!! Neat..
It's great to help those who feel like it is the end, can't do it no more, and so on, I have been there, not there now, and hope and PRAY i don't ever go back to that feeling.. But it's wonderful people that have been clean and sober for a long time, that are here to say, hey, push, push you can do it!!!! Sometimes, it's just what a person needs to hear. They can do it, I CAN do it to,,,,,

Loveya, Becky
Old 06-25-2005, 02:09 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Midas

Thanks angelgirl! Some AA groups can be more of a "peanut gallery", but that has benefits too.