Notices

Spouse over dose

Old 09-28-2021, 09:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Spouse over dose

It started 5 years ago this past June 20 when our 5 year old son was born we was told there was no way she could get pregnant she went in to visit dr because she was sick and they ask if she was pregnant she said no they test her just to be safe she was let me back up a little she never drank done drugs or anything when I met her she was a good going church girl I was her first got together November 27 2007 and got married October 8 2008 everything was perfect she got very sick a rare illness she was in hospital for around a month 8 spinal taps with in that time frame just to ease the pain that’s the past we was doing great she was in nursing school yeah she ended up drinking every now and again nothing major found out she was pregnant again after we was told she couldn’t have kids she finished nursing school got a great job everything going good I get a phone call while I was at work from her saying they was going to admit her because of her blood pressure I got to stop again I started drinking more I always drank but nothing like I started time came to have the baby after 36 hours in labor she tried pushing he wasn’t coming so after that she got lost pardon depression really bad and started using percacet not bad at first I mean don’t get me wrong she was a wonderful wife and the best mother you could imagine she just had her problem and again I was drinking to I would a go get her drugs for her just so she would be happy bad mistake 5 years ago end of may this year she got a bad pill yes she over dose I just happened to walk in right as it happened with our son he seen it all I gave her for and tried everything to keep her with me our son called 911 next thing I know help was there this was on a Friday she came home Saturday morning slept till Monday that’s fine I let her do it I wanted her to rest and not take anything anymore things was good she went to outpatient help pass every drug screen was clean for 4 weeks decide she wanted to separate needed her space I was hurt at first but we seen each other every day and at the 3 week mark she ask could I leave our son with her dad and come talk this is at 10 at night of course I will I will do what ever I can we ended up having a great night she was still clean still passing drug screen we stayed with her mom that same weekend had a wonderful time then that following week she came over stayed the night she did that a lot to for our son then her sister and her best friend told her I tried forcing my self on them 14 years ago why just bring it up now if I done that but anyways it’s been 4 weeks since that was told total of 8 weeks and she wants a divorce I don’t want to loose her she means the world to me I been there for her for everything she believes her friends over me it hurts
Old 09-28-2021, 11:44 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Hi BrokenHeart

I merged your two identical threads into one.

Its not clear to me what happened - they accused of you forcing your self on them and thats not true?
why would they make it up?

Just trying to get the story...

Are you and your wife clean and sober now?

D