Notices

Day 211

Old 12-01-2019, 02:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 211

Good morning you all. Gosh I need to get my sleep pattern in order. Lol. Up at three am 3 days in a roll. But you know what? Its all good. I'm up cause my body says get up. Well in todays case my upstairs neighbor kind of woke me up. He finally fell asleep or passed out now. I go back 211 days ago. Oh yeah I would be up alright. Up cause I'm sick and need a couple of beers. Shot anything to stop the shakes .my wheels would be turning . what did I say .do last night? Doing inventory make sure I got my stuff phone wallet etc. Eew makes me sick that I lives like that for years. Fast forward to now. Eeh made me some coffee. Took the dog out. Enjoying the silence of morning. Just me and my higher power having a chat. Fam let me tell you this new life is kick ass to say the least. Sorry for the language . its the first thought to come out so I typed it. Lol. It feels great to be in the here and now. And be running on all cylinders. I will do some pit stops abd catch a snooze here and there. I will be fully charged for my work week. Guilt free. ✌
Old 12-01-2019, 03:01 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Friendly Folk

Good Morning! ( I just love those early morning quiet moments with the HP coming through loud and clear).
Congrats on 211 days!

Have a wonderful day and Happy December!