Notices

thing are bad again

Old 02-19-2019, 03:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Earth Child

thing are bad again

i took an overdose last night been at the hospital am fine medically but mentally am not so good
went to two meetings today it helped i called my sponsor and talk to her about what was going on my heart hurts
waiting on DBT seeing my dr and psych soon psychs at the hosptal didnt help but i didnt make sence i was too ****** up talk home now
not coping with life
sorry you all dont need this i take take take i suck the life from everyone
Old 02-19-2019, 04:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm so glad you're safe Wolfschild. I'm so sorry for your struggles. I hope and pray that you will find peace. It's good to know that you are getting help.

You don't ever need to apologize for how you feel. You are always welcome to post here and to say what's on your mind.
Old 02-19-2019, 05:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
weewillie

WoolfsChild, that is so sad to read, it almost brings tears to the eye.

I truly, truly hope you find the mental energy to lift yourself out of your present dark feelings.

I know how you must be feeling, I've been there a few times way back in the past. Anna's words "You don't ever need to apologize for how you feel" are so true. My own sponsor, said the same to me way back in those dark days of the past.

You will have many members praying for you, it would be an honour to join them in prayer.

May God be with you closer than ever.

Fight the good fight.

Respectfully.
weewillie.
Old 02-19-2019, 05:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

No Wolf- you do not suck anything from anyone. You are reaching out for help, for support. I am glad your o/d failed. Life- all life, including yours- is too precious.
You have done all the good stuff- meetings, help from professionals. I went through a time just over 3y ago- well documented so will not bore you with the details, but at that time- I had never felt so alone, in some much pain- both physically and emotionally- so terribly alone.

It was being in the moment I hated- feeling so crap- in that moment. I went to meetings, figuring I may as well feel crap in a crowd, than isolate. I did everything the professionals asked me to do- and I 'used' the services and support these people could offer- even if I saw no point in it.

After a time- my living situation became safe, and I really started to rebuild myself- in body and mind. I was worse than a train wreck. It was the daily support that was the deal breaker.

Then doing a mindless word search, found SR and have posted daily- (except for one statewide, day long power blackout and a computer virus for one day)
ever since. Just to know someone- anywhere, was 'listening' really helped.

I joined lots of different threads in the Newcomer's forum. I read more than post- and there is a wealth if info- from people's personal stories, to tools and plans on having a good recovery.

Keep posting.

My prayers and support to you.
Old 02-19-2019, 06:51 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

You do not suck the life out of any of us. Sometimes we have to take turns breathing for each other. Don't go to far. I need you around here. I am glad you are safe.
Old 02-19-2019, 07:42 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

Wishing you well WolfsChild - take care of yourself- your SR Family is here for you
Old 02-20-2019, 06:05 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Earth Child

today i went to my morning circle at the hospital home now waiting for a friends to come over going to watch the Freddy mercury film
got a meeting later have some side effects from the od i keep twitching a lot i went to the meeting last night and they though i was a newcomer sat through the meetings two of them i didn't talk much i just told them about the od unsure if i am at day 2 or what i was 4 months unsure if i still am
Old 02-20-2019, 07:27 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Administrator

WolfChild, the main thing is that you're taking action and caring for yourself. I'm glad to hear from you. And, I think you will love Bohemian Rhapsody. I'm sure it will raise your spirits and make you smile.
Old 02-20-2019, 01:27 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Earth Child

av always loved Queen even from a young age ... i remember the live aid concert i was watching it and when Freddy mercury came on the stage you knew he belong there and he help them get the money for people in Africa
wasnt that long after it he died he still on the stage even now ...music he wrote was amazing there is no one like Freddy mercury he was one and the only one who made the music his own heart and soul he was the greatest there is no one like him
am doing ok getting to meetings as normal