Notices

am stupid sometimes

Old 12-16-2018, 12:56 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Earth Child

am stupid sometimes

I feel like av ****** things up with a party at AA on new years eve for some reason i volunteered myself to make food for vegans at the party then i called one of them who was running it saying i cant do it as i not so great with loads of people now i changed my mind again and will help
i see everyone tomorrow as i have an AA meeting at the place that its happening i might be able to help with the vegan food because i think am the only vegan unsure if i have now pissed everyone off because i cant make up my mind and no av not taken any drink or drugs am just an awkward pain in the ass

i hate me am stupid there is another party on Thursday if i make it through that one ok or not there is drink there but only half a glass as its a mental health drop in there will be a few people there so if i can handle that i should be ok for the new year one

i cant never make up my mind until the last mintute and its pissing my husband off too
Old 12-16-2018, 03:17 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm sure that other people have things happening at this time of year and have to pull out of things too - if you are the only vegan there's probably no inconvenience to anyone else anyway...

if you're not the only one, you're decided you're going to make something after all , so all is well right?

what are you going to make?

D
Old 12-16-2018, 04:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Don't feel bad for changing your mind. It's a busy time and lots of people are changing plans. I hope that you enjoy the party.