Notices

my letter

Old 12-09-2018, 03:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

my letter

Dear Sauvignon Blanc !!!
This is the last letter I'm writing to you , I told you on the 27th of December we were finished forever...
I meant it and I still do ...
I don't know why you keep contacting me to take you back .. You've called me endless times since then and I've told you over and over were finished...
The truth is I don't love you anymore, in fact I actually despise you..
Everything you ever told me was a lie ..it was all lies !
You told me you loved me, yet you left me crying my eyes out on the bathroom floor at 3am..night after night ..you promised me we would have so much fun together, yet all you did was make me miserable..you made me hate myself so much ,you took away every ounze of decency I every had ,you abandoned me at my darkest hour, when I had to pick up the pieces of my broken life, that you shattered right in front of me .
You were like a magnot that I kept running back to night after night because I was so obsessed with you..
You were my possive lover and I was your submisive slave ..
Did you know I told my husband about our seedy little affair? about how I would meet you when he drove off night after night!!! You lured me in and I went willingly...
You crushed my spirit till I could barely breathe..you broke bones in my body ..you sucked every emotion from me and you almost succeeded in destroying my mind !!
It took me a long time to see you for what you really are ,not my lover and certainly not my friend but my actual soul destroyer !
Everything was on your terms ..you took and you took but you gave nothing in return !
You were quite happy to see me broken in bits because that's what your so good at ..you deserve an Oscar for that one !
You seduced me with your power ,you hypnotized me with your golden nectar.. now I see you were nothing only an illusion ..
Your toxic to my mind an to my body !
So now I'm telling you to stay away from me I don't need you !!I don't want you back
Ever!
But I want you to know that the girl you so badly wanted to smash into a thousand tiny peices and leave for dead, has now finally found her wings and has become a beautiful butterfly
Goodbye forever
I won't say it's been a pleasure meeting you
It was hell on earth
Carol Smith Mua
Old 12-09-2018, 04:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ocean Lover!

Beautifully put Carol!!