Notices

Tired, dizzy and headaches?

Old 09-21-2018, 12:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Tired, dizzy and headaches?

Hey

I知 two days off getting through week 1. In some ways I feel amazing and I know I am doing the right thing. But I知 finding I知 always tired - which I probably down to me not being able to get off to sleep as I知 not used to not passing out. But I also have headaches and sometimes find myself getting a bit dizzy. Did anyone else experience this? Is there anyway to cope with it?

Thanks
Old 09-21-2018, 02:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

I think its within the bounds of normal Freshstartagain - by the end of my drinking what used to tale me a day to get over was taking ten or more, and I was tired, dizzy and suffering headaches too.

It might not be the worst idea to have a general check up tho as soon as you can manage it - just to put any concerns you might have to rest?

D
Old 09-21-2018, 04:59 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I had that. Just time away from alcohol helped. I stayed hydrated and tried to eat healthy food.
Old 09-21-2018, 05:35 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

The times I致e stopped drinking there is usually a small to moderate amount of dizziness that follows. For me I think it痴 because my anxiety ramps up a while afterwards...it does settle down.

I used to play this mental game of when will I fall down due to the dizziness. I never did so that helped me not be so stressed out about it, although for sure it痴 a bit unsettling.

Hang in there!