Notices

Day 20

Old 07-22-2018, 02:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red face Day 20

Today is my first day on this site and my 20th day without alcohol! I'm very excited to be here and even more excited to be alive and well.

Without alcohol, it feels like a fog has cleared from my brain, and things are already beginning to look up in my life. It hasn't been an easy 20 days by any means, but I'm starting to look forward to the next 20.

I'm hoping to meet people who are pumped about recovery and who would like to share their journey with me. Any tips for staying sober would also be great.

It's nice to meet everyone and I hope everyone has a great day!
Old 07-22-2018, 02:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Welcome to the family. Since you quit drinking this month, you can post in the Class of July thread for support.

https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums...-part-1-a.html (Class of July 2018 Part 1)

Congrats on almost 3 weeks sober! Keep going, it gets better.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Well done TQ7, I am just starting the journey too.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:34 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Great to meet you, traumaqueen - 20 days is wonderful.

You'll find plenty of encouragement here. You are never alone, any time of day or night.
Old 07-22-2018, 02:38 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

[QUOTE=traumaqueen7;6962092]Today is my first day on this site and my 20th day without alcohol! I'm very excited to be here and even more excited to be alive and well.

Without alcohol, it feels like a fog has cleared from my brain, and things are already beginning to look up in my life. It hasn't been an easy 20 days by any means, but I'm starting to look forward to the next 20.

I'm hoping to meet people who are pumped about recovery and who would like to share their journey with me. Any tips for staying sober would also be great.

It's nice to meet everyone and I hope everyone has a great

Hello, this is my 44 day sober and it feels as though my life has new meaning. Good luck and stay on top. I have not experienced any urges to drink yet but, everyone is different, it can happen anytime or maybe not. I look forward to seeing your progress. (Today is my first time posting here as well)