Notices

Dogs, God and women!

Old 04-20-2018, 03:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Dogs, God and women!

That's my holy trinity! Dogs God women!
My family comes under God!
As does recovery. Actually recovery first 100%!
So I've only had two dogs both black labs and both have in their own way helped me to feel my feelings and to
experience some personal healing. My first one died in 1997 my second one is 11and a half he's doin good!
God um well what to say here not sure but seeing as I have an inbuilt capacity to care, to empathise and to be kind! That's enough for Me!
Women I've always been kinda amazed by their beauty strength humour and tenderness! As I develop my own masculinity and I learn about myself I start to gain confidence in my ability to make a woman laugh and for me to interest her. My history has been atrocious growing up but I'm fighting out and up from the pit of shame and self loathing that has long plagued and hindered my recovery. I am most definitely coming home to my heart because I don't want to injure myself anymore. It's like something sacred is emerging within me... My Spirit perhaps but whatever it is I keep inviting it to continue it's healing of my being!
I want to live I've become so dreadfully lonely it's a crime against myself!! It's time to allow feelings to release inside of me. Developmental trauma is real to those who have it. Dysregulates the nervous systems and freezes it's memories in the body! I'm hopeful today SR!!
Old 04-20-2018, 03:52 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wow!! Now that's great progress and positivity. That's nice to hear, ghost.
Old 04-20-2018, 05:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Keep pushing through with your recovery Ghoster!!

For me that provided the foundation to look beyond myself and build a life with whatever I chose . . . whether that be with pets or companions!!
Old 04-20-2018, 06:02 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Feeling empowered is feeling free! Good for you.
Old 06-13-2018, 06:23 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Yeah absolutely
Old 06-13-2018, 06:32 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Good to see too Ghost. Are we sober these days?
Old 06-13-2018, 07:28 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

you wouldn't believe the attractiveness and magnetism of a sober, self-aware, mature and authentic man to women who are similarly well-centered and prepared to be in full and authentic relationship with a man.....

in my experience, the greatest thing we can offer a potential mate is a full, authentic, present, abundant Self.

Focus on that - and you will find that attraction and togetherness will naturally follow.