Notices

Alcohol Free (or nearly free) Beer

Old 04-09-2018, 11:09 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Personally, it doesn't work for me. I tried it thinking I could be slick, and it just made me want to drink real beer again. So, I did, and relapsed. Not a good idea, but that's just me.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:58 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Gellybelly View Post
oh interesting!

do you guys reckon i should stop with the na beers??

I've only been not drinking since after christmas. no strong desires to drink only sometimes the odd thought and those thoughts have just been observed and passed.

interestingly enough last night i said to my girlfriend ok right now i would easily drink a half bottle of whisky having spoken to my mother for over an hour on the phone. but it was kind of in jest and observing

anyway last night i polished off two na beers. now the interesting thing is that I was never really a big beer drinker. Wine and whisky is what I drank. Granted i wouldn't have said no to a craft beer or a beer from belgium. but i couldn't sit there drinking beer after beer (physically )

so yeah lately just been polishing two or three na's mainly if i watch football or ufc. but not all of the time. either that or tea or sometimes two na's followed later by tea as like i said, i just can't drink beer after beer

it's a mistake? are you still allowed to go to the meetings if you occasionly drink na beer? or is it completly forbidden?
the only requirement for membership is a desire to stop drinking
Old 04-10-2018, 02:13 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by daveglass1 View Post
Hi Damascus - Will we always be a work in progress?
Lets ask the group.
Dave 🤠
so far 7 years in i still am i guess one day i may become perfect but not yetlmao