Notices

me no happy

Old 11-04-2004, 08:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
young, angry, and poor...

Angry me no happy

hey everyone,
feeling a little crappy right now. have been having a really hard time with my girlfriend and my work. basically i feel like i'm the least important person to everyone that i care about and work with. i feel like i'm giving so much of myself away and not getting anything in return. everyone just walks all over me, and maybe i haven't been the best person in the world and don't deserve to be treated well....i don't know and i'm just pulling my hair out. i've already looked through the medicine cabinet (turned up bupkis) and am using all my willpower to leave my keys on the hook and not go out the front door, because i know as soon as i turn that knob that i will beeline straight for the liquor store. on top of everything else i have the shakes , a headache, and arrrrrgh am i frustrated. this all seems so big and so stupid and petty. gotta stop writing now before i burst an anuyersm.

layne
Old 11-04-2004, 08:41 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

((((layne)))))

Welcome to Sober Recovery!!! So it sounds like you are trying to stop drinking???So do not pick up those keys okay. Sit tight. Drink some water of something or take a nice hot bath and try to relax. You can do this!!!
Old 11-04-2004, 08:50 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hang in there.This too shall pass.We have all been there.In the mean time stay clean and sober,be good to your self and pray for God to fill you with his love
Old 11-04-2004, 09:43 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

you can do this!you have to really want it!!!SO WANT IT!!its a great life!
Old 11-04-2004, 09:48 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Learning To Let It Be

Layne, it's going to get better. We go through emotional ups and downs. Over time they even out. Over time we become better equipped to handle them. If I can do this, so can you. Using will not make things better, only worse. Like a man I know always says, if you have 99 problems and you use, you just broke 100.

'Let it be.'

'One life you got to do what you should.'