Notices

Day 1

Old 01-14-2018, 01:14 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Day 1

I'm ready to begin my path to recovery and never touch an adderral again..... I'm a single mama of two, I run my own small business and I'm practically wonder woman.... Even before Addis... now I'm smoking , my blood pressure is high and I've tapered off thinking "I got this"
I just want myself back, I want the extra money I throw away buying it... I want to just feel at peace within myself again.... No one knows since I've always been high energy but no one sees me crying at night just hating myself for even touching them....
Old 01-14-2018, 01:47 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ADDicted86 View Post
I'm ready to begin my path to recovery and never touch an adderral again..... I'm a single mama of two, I run my own small business and I'm practically wonder woman.... Even before Addis... now I'm smoking , my blood pressure is high and I've tapered off thinking "I got this"
I just want myself back, I want the extra money I throw away buying it... I want to just feel at peace within myself again.... No one knows since I've always been high energy but no one sees me crying at night just hating myself for even touching them....
I've prescribed Amphetamines for Treatment Resistant Depression. I hate having to take it but it works afte suffering since 1993, trying every SSRI, etc. Finally a reliable study proved Adderall/Amphetamines work ffor treatment resistant depression. AND IT DOES. I have to take this drug after suicide attempts, etc. And here you are buying it to get a buzz. God only knows how many mgs give you a buzz. Try walking in my shoes for a different perspective.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:05 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Learning to LIve

Hey I must have missed you in the chat room. In there now.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:07 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Mr

Well done for choosing day 1.
V.
Old 01-14-2018, 02:16 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by theVman31 View Post
Well done for choosing day 1.
V.
Thank you!! I did begin to taper myself a bit, and started my workout program ....

I just never had anyone I could be open with about it
Old 01-14-2018, 02:17 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by TYG2 View Post
I've prescribed Amphetamines for Treatment Resistant Depression. I hate having to take it but it works afte suffering since 1993, trying every SSRI, etc. Finally a reliable study proved Adderall/Amphetamines work ffor treatment resistant depression. AND IT DOES. I have to take this drug after suicide attempts, etc. And here you are buying it to get a buzz. God only knows how many mgs give you a buzz. Try walking in my shoes for a different perspective.
2 x 30mgs
Old 01-14-2018, 02:22 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Reality...what a concept!

Don't know much about amphetamines but it sounds like you (or others) are expecting too much from you, if that makes sense? If you are abusing meds to be "superwoman" maybe that is the root of the problem?
Kudos for wanting to get better and fingers crossed you find the support here to find peace and balance 🤞🤗
Old 01-14-2018, 03:12 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Mr

Open up now.
V.
Old 01-14-2018, 08:00 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Vinificent View Post
Don't know much about amphetamines but it sounds like you (or others) are expecting too much from you, if that makes sense? If you are abusing meds to be "superwoman" maybe that is the root of the problem?
Kudos for wanting to get better and fingers crossed you find the support here to find peace and balance 🤞🤗
Never really thought of if that way and it definitely makes perfect sense ..... I 've always strivedfor success and to also be an amazing mother.....
But little does everyone know it's killing me inside... I don't do the all nighters and because I'm in nutrition as well I know what I need to supplement with in order to stay away from that dehydrated legal meth look.... I mask it all so well ....
Old 01-14-2018, 08:01 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by theVman31 View Post
Open up now.
V.
Are you familiar with adderral?
Old 01-14-2018, 08:05 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Welcome, I'm also relatively new. This place has already made me feel better and more hopeful. So the good news is you've already made a great choice that will help you and your family.