Notices

2nd post now 32 days off going in reverse?

Old 08-28-2017, 05:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

2nd post now 32 days off going in reverse?

This is my 2nd post in two weeks.I don't know what's going on but it seems to be my body is still not getting better then I thought I would be at this time .l. have had some good days but just as I think I c the rainbow here comes the sweats diarreah anxiety can't sleep or concentrate .Is this normal or am I stuck in this hell forever.I read people never getting there energy back over being off for years. freaking out a little bit. Thanks to all who responded to my last post
Old 08-28-2017, 05:40 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Ryan, I'm sorry you're still suffering. I don't have personal experience with methadone but people seem to experience the ups and downs that you are going through. Are you able to go to your dr?
Old 08-28-2017, 07:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
DOS: 08-16-2012

When you first stop two weeks seems like FOREVER, I know that all too well. In reality two weeks isn't very long for your body to start fixing itself. I don't want to bum you out but for me it took a good 6 months before I really started to get better. I was many weeks in and felt bad enough that drinking again crossed my mind because I felt about as crappy as I had been. But the help of AA, working the steps, and just letting time pass all worked their magic and bit by bit I started feeling better. That experience has made me all the better today and I am very clear and still remember all that misery and that helps me keep my mind straight today.
Old 08-28-2017, 10:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Day 63 here.

For me, days 40-50 were absolutely brutal. It came out of nowhere and I was a train wreck. It felt like week one all over again.

And then one day, it disappeared.

Stick with it. It's not gonna get any worse ... only better from here!
Old 08-29-2017, 07:59 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by CansOfOld View Post
Day 63 here.

For me, days 40-50 were absolutely brutal. It came out of nowhere and I was a train wreck. It felt like week one all over again.

And then one day, it disappeared.

Stick with it. It's not gonna get any worse ... only better from here!
Thank you
Old 01-17-2018, 01:39 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Bsb

Sorry

I'm 72 days clean of methadone and I'm still sick and I tapered to its the hardest thing to come off of just stick in their it will get better one day