Notices

New and koo. (IMO)

Old 08-24-2017, 05:35 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

New and koo. (IMO)

My name is Tyler. Been a kindler for maybe 5-6 years. Starting a new business and have been realizing my impact of alcoholism on my family and friends. Becoming happier. Joined the forums so that I could consort with other that have gone through what I have and easily understand.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome, Tyler. I wasn't really aware of the 'kindling effect' until I recently went camping and started a fire, my first that I can remember starting in years... and used some kindling, Like always..Years! As I lit the fire for everyone that was drinking('good' drinkers), I "got it!", if you will. One damn drink is fueling my drinking 'flame'!... Huh? "how simple to look at and understand the term from the outside." I wish my mind had been as open to change and understanding when I was younger!

I also escalated my drinking with the opening of a high risk/high yield company,breakup,family drama,ect.. That's not true. My drinking escalated because that's what it does. Again..welcome and read around,post often,ect.. This is a great place with understanding/advice from both sides of this 'madness' we once found fun.
Old 08-24-2017, 06:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Great to meet you, Tyler. Plenty of encouragement & friendship to be found here. I'm so glad you made the big decision to change your life. Talking things over with those who understand really helps.
Old 08-25-2017, 01:51 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome to the sober dome
Old 08-25-2017, 03:15 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Welcome and glad you are here. Quitting completely...best thing I ever did for myself.
Old 08-25-2017, 05:02 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Welcome. You are in the right place. Lots of support here.