Notices

60 days and

Old 08-23-2017, 04:20 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your dog. Their only fault is that they don't live long enough. Cherish the memories and know you gave your doggie the best life.
Old 08-23-2017, 05:33 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Yeah thats the only drawback with pets - their lives are so short

Our family had a shihtzu that lived to be nearly 20 tho so I hope you'll have a few more years with your little guy

D
WOW...that is amazing! I sure do hope Gizmo lives a long life as well. He is 10 now.
Old 08-23-2017, 05:35 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by least View Post
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your dog. Their only fault is that they don't live long enough. Cherish the memories and know you gave your doggie the best life.
Thank you Least - I appreciated your response. It is so nice to have such caring people here. It really does help me. I feel a little better today now.
Old 08-23-2017, 06:05 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by least View Post
I just read your signature quotes...wow so true! Love them!
Old 08-23-2017, 06:13 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Community Greeter

Hi Heaven. I'm very sorry you lost your dear Jasmine. I do believe you will see her again. Try to think that she'd never want to see you sad and crying. She was all about making you smile. Most of us here have lost numerous pets over the years, and we all understand and sympathize! You're doing wonderful on Day 60. Proud of you!
Old 08-23-2017, 07:10 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by 2ndhandrose View Post
heaven, I sent you a pm
Got it... back at ya!
Old 08-23-2017, 07:12 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Hevyn View Post
Hi Heaven. I'm very sorry you lost your dear Jasmine. I do believe you will see her again. Try to think that she'd never want to see you sad and crying. She was all about making you smile. Most of us here have lost numerous pets over the years, and we all understand and sympathize! You're doing wonderful on Day 60. Proud of you!
Hevyn - your words touched my heart. Shed a couple of tears, but good tears, knowing that there are so many that truly care out there. Thank you so much. Hugs
Old 08-24-2017, 07:21 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by heavencanwait View Post
feeling a little better each day physically. Mentally I am still in a state, but I have had a roller coaster ride this year, including the loss of my sweet little dog in March to cancer and diabetes. I miss her terribly and find myself breaking down in tears most days. I miss her so much. I know my other little fur baby is also missing her. Found out the little guy is dealing with health issues now. They make such an impact in your life and only are with us for such a short time. It breaks my heart. Through all of this and losing my little Yorkie (her name was Jasmine) I got Sober. I finally had to let this out. Thanks all for listening.
I would like to thank everyone who sent me a response. You all made me feel just a little bit better today. It is so heartwarming to see such kindness.