Notices

Sunday night, irritable, exhausted, pain,

Old 04-16-2017, 08:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Sunday night, irritable, exhausted, pain,

Annoyed and overstimulated. I just want some dim lighting and a calming atmosphere, maybe a cup of hot tea, and a sleeping toddler!!!
You can't even begin to imagine how sassy and spirited my little one is....a wild child that's for sure! And while being super sweet and adorable, I still end up being so spent at the end of each day. M-F its my toddler class at work, then on the weekends it's my own 2 yr old driving me mad! I love my kids more than anything, don't get me wrong, my students too! I just need some down time once in a while!

Ok now that my whining is over, I'm just checking in to say hello and I am still sober and going to work on my plan for this week.

I also have the goals of drinking a lot of water, eating as healthy as I can, and getting any exercise possible with this ankle injury, which I will be seeing the doctor about on Wednesday morning.
I also have to get lab work done for cholesterol an liver function....my nerves are a wreck about that too!
Old 04-16-2017, 08:19 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Now I was already feeling irritable, my allergies have been acting up all weekend and my ankle is throbbing in pain. So my mother decides to walk upstairs and turn a decent conversation into a negative, critical, nagging session to the point I had to raise my voice, like "omg stop just leave people alone." She literally goes from room to room around our house looking for things to b**** at people about. Eventually we cannot take it anymore, and blow up at her. Never in my life have I known anyone to nag and criticize and try to control other people so much! Now I feel like this is turning into a complaining type of journal entry and I need to stop.
Old 04-16-2017, 11:46 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Do your best

While your waiting on a Dr you can buy a ankle support to help with the pain ?
Old 04-16-2017, 11:59 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

A constant theme in your posts is your annoyance at your mother and how she affects your moods.

Please remember that being angry with other people is like drinking that poison and hoping that it hurts someone else.

Emotionally shut her out. If she's like it with everyone - not just you - then the problem is hers and not yours! She's the only constant in every relationship she has!

Stay strong.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:54 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by bronzie View Post
Now I was already feeling irritable, my allergies have been acting up all weekend and my ankle is throbbing in pain. So my mother decides to walk upstairs and turn a decent conversation into a negative, critical, nagging session to the point I had to raise my voice, like "omg stop just leave people alone." She literally goes from room to room around our house looking for things to b**** at people about. Eventually we cannot take it anymore, and blow up at her. Never in my life have I known anyone to nag and criticize and try to control other people so much! Now I feel like this is turning into a complaining type of journal entry and I need to stop.
Originally Posted by bronzie View Post
I'm a mum that use to nag too much. I noticed it one day and had to stop myself. It was hard but it was also hard recognising what a drag I was becoming. No one wants to be a nag. Now I only nag occasionally lol. It's true, it seems to go in waves, nothing for months and then bang it's nag day. I guess nagging is about control. It's not easy being a parent.

Hope your ankle is feeling better, sounds really painful.
Old 04-17-2017, 04:15 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Administrator

I hope the new morning finds you feeling better Bronzie

D
Old 04-17-2017, 04:32 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Soberwolf View Post
While your waiting on a Dr you can buy a ankle support to help with the pain ?
Yes, I have one that I wear at work, and I also have K Tape, and I find that helps ease the pain a little bit.