Notices

Returned

Old 01-20-2017, 10:38 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Day 5

Heading into the weekend. Let's get through this together. This weekend for me is not my typical one, as we are getting ready to leave for a bit, and will be driving for 20+ hours, so that takes care of drinking, it won't be happening. Sunday while on vacation will be a different story, and I know I will crave a drink because that is what my husband and I do while on vacation. The difference is that he has a couple, and then he stops. That's usually just the beginning for me, and just starts the whole process. I will talk to my husband and explain that I need to take a break... and then I will just continue....right? Ok, so yesterday I went to my accupuncturist and she says my Liver is very unhappy with me. I didn't tell her why, she just thinks it's hormonal fluctuations, but I know better.... I've been having this weird pain up my left side t hat lands right under the top of my ribcage. I thought it might be my gall bladder. Nope....it's the liver. All the more reason to stop this nonsense. When she put the needles in on the pressure points for the liver - OMG! It HURT!!! She got everything going, and now it's my job to continue this.... Let's stay together this weekend and support one another when the tough gets going!