Notices

Leaving the suburbs. I can't take it anymore.

Old 11-03-2016, 07:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Leaving the suburbs. I can't take it anymore.

My boyfriend is letting me move back into our T-dot apartment this week. I'm so excited. I was starting to feel that if I stayed here for another winter, I'd end up killing someone, probably myself. He misses me. A while ago, he said I had to choose him, or alcohol, and I chose alcohol, but I guess he's so lonely he wants me to come home.

This is awesome. I'll be close to my friends and fun stuff to do. Can't wait to be out of paradise and back to the low-income, industrial sector, urban hell I call home.

Also, there was a cop here yesterday and he asked if I remembered him. I do not. I'm not sure if he was here because this dude assaulted and tried to kill me, or if he was here because my car got vandalized...anyway, he was here poking around the house and yard and now they want to know what is in the garage. I'm hoping he's relaxed, but he was questioning me about the garage. There are dead weed plants outside that he probably saw. I thought my mom's weed plants were legal because she has a medical permit, but apparently not. :/ Sucks if she gets arrested because our government is going to start selling marijuana soon.
Old 11-05-2016, 06:01 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

So how is the urban hell, Vulturine?