Notices

not sure

Old 06-28-2016, 07:31 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Thanks all, gotta sleep, I'll check back. 'least'.....God bless, and I hope to follow in your footsteps, less the three years part
Old 06-29-2016, 08:09 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by toddinpa View Post
Very close friend passed away unexpectedly, took his daughter in, always thought of her as one of my own to start, but the stress of the loss and now the financial strain plus one of my own daughter's seems to feel I'm favoring the new 'child', I'm not but I'm just trying my best to give her the support she needs to get through this, it's all become top much. I was into healthy living, working out and MMA, but now I don't seem to care, even if I try. This is all in the last six weeks

Interesting. Its been my experience that many times people that are focused and driven are among the worst addicts. Simply because they switch gears and that same drive is aimed at their addiction. We know what the difference between right and wrong, but when we do something we do it 100%....even if its destructive. I agree with you, I think your best option is to take your own advice.
Old 06-29-2016, 08:38 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Do your best

Welcome Toddinpa