Notices

Having a rough morning

Old 05-01-2016, 01:21 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Yeah. You did good on that. Shoot, I would have taken them both and not thought twice about it. Well, until I came down 2 hrs later. Yuck.
I have never ever in my life had the power to throw a pill away. That was awesome. Be proud of that seriously, and move on. Life's way too short.
Old 05-01-2016, 02:26 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

This fatigue is still kicking my ass though. Tires all the time. I hate the lack of energy it drives me crazy because mentally I want to do things and be productive but my body says noooo! Took me 4 hours of mental prep to go to my dishes today
Old 05-01-2016, 02:28 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

I feel like I don't like anything anymore nothing is fun. Try to play video games.. Blah watch tv blah same with movies.. Everything is just weird today.
Old 05-01-2016, 02:48 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Oh boy, no kidding! Everything is boring and flat. It's like neverending monotony. Want to do stuff, but have like zero motivation. I just feel so flat.
I feel your pain. I really do. One min. at a time, right? We got this. Say it with me now lol
Old 05-01-2016, 02:50 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Jeez I said I was flat a few times in that post. Guess I really mean it. Cripes.
Old 05-01-2016, 03:09 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

FLAT!! Yes!! Lol I've tried binging my favorite paranormal shows, playing favorite games, tried getting my craft stuff out I'm an artist btw or well I used to be. Nothing will hold my attention or I just state at it thinking why aren't you fun anymore!? I finally did a load of dishes though! Lol geez... I saw your post about ancient aliens that comes back may 6th maybe that will grab my attention. I wish I had the luxury of just sleeping until this feeling went away. But I have so much to be responsible for and 0 energy to do it... I waited almost 3 days to clean my kitchen and yuck!! I'm never like that.
Old 05-01-2016, 03:17 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Jeez, you sound just like me. I tried to binge watch Ghost Adventures and Ancient Aliens (can't wait for new season too btw) Tried to color some mehndi art, tried to read. Nothing. I'm dyin over here! Lol I am putting the dish thing off til tomorrow. Just can't face it.
I feel your pain. Man, we need some kind of motivation!
Old 05-01-2016, 04:57 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by sugarangel View Post
Jeez, you sound just like me. I tried to binge watch Ghost Adventures and Ancient Aliens (can't wait for new season too btw) Tried to color some mehndi art, tried to read. Nothing. I'm dyin over here! Lol I am putting the dish thing off til tomorrow. Just can't face it.
I feel your pain. Man, we need some kind of motivation!

Omg this is too funny! I tried ghost adventures last night always loved them even watched his new show deadly possessions. Well seem a like we were both meant to get on here seeing how this is very similar for both of us weird!!
Old 05-01-2016, 06:21 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

I know, right? Pretty cool. I tried to watch Deadly Possessions last night, too. Lol. I have to laugh at Zak's chair. And his coat. And the old butler dude? What's up with that!
Have you seen the new show Paranormal Lockdown with ick from GA and Katrina from Paranormal State? It's really good. I miss Nick on GA. He was always my fave.
I love horror movies, too. Tried to do a netflix binge the other day, but no dice.
Thank God for dvrs. How you holding up, girl?
Old 05-01-2016, 06:29 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  

You sound like my twin haha! Love all those shows and yes his chair is a little much! I'm going ok.. Got myself an energy drink and I'm fairly sure I placebo'd myself so I finally when grocery shopping. I saw a commercial for some show called penny dreadful so I might try watching that I'm bed. Hoping tomorrow some energy comes to me in the morning. Back to work for me no more half days and days off left to use. My brain fog has mostly cleared so that's a good thing. Have you gotten past the acute wd finally?
Old 05-01-2016, 06:42 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Oh, am so glad to hear that! I know it's been a rough few days for you with your friend and everything else. So I'm happy you feel a little better.
I'm doing ok. The worst stuff seems to have passed. Except for the nausea, the sweats, and the insomnia. Lol. So, I guess I'm surviving. I'm going to crawl in bed, too, and try to watch last night's DP. Still need to netflix American Horror Story Coven, too.
Dang it! I'm going to watch tv tonight if it kills me. Lol Hey, maybe I'll watch the Ring. Lol
Hang in there. Like Charlie Sheen said "Winning!"
I am so weird.
Old 05-01-2016, 07:18 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  

Oh, am so glad to hear that! I know it's been a rough few days for you with your friend and everything else. So I'm happy you feel a little better.
I'm doing ok. The worst stuff seems to have passed. Except for the nausea, the sweats, and the insomnia. Lol. So, I guess I'm surviving. I'm going to crawl in bed, too, and try to watch last night's DP. Still need to netflix American Horror Story Coven, too.
Dang it! I'm going to watch tv tonight if it kills me. Lol Hey, maybe I'll watch the Ring. Lol
Hang in there. Like Charlie Sheen said "Winning!"
I am so weird.
Lol! Hope you rest well! I'm glad I never get nausea with wd I still have the sweats too I remember that lingering last time! Enjoy your tv I'm going to try and do the sam
Old 05-02-2016, 12:03 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  

Hey girl,
Just checking in, seeing how you were doing. Hope work isn't kicking your butt today!
How was Penny Dreadful? I finally watched DP last night, and some GA. Poor Aaron. Zak always makes him do the scariest stuff! "Hey Aaron. Why don't you go check out the dark, scary basement with the demon in it all by yourself? And I'll go sit at nerve center with Billy and Jay." Lol
I really hope you are hanging in.
Old 05-03-2016, 02:24 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  

Hey girl,
Just checking in, seeing how you were doing. Hope work isn't kicking your butt today!
How was Penny Dreadful? I finally watched DP last night, and some GA. Poor Aaron. Zak always makes him do the scariest stuff! "Hey Aaron. Why don't you go check out the dark, scary basement with the demon in it all by yourself? And I'll go sit at nerve center with Billy and Jay." Lol
I really hope you are hanging in.
Doing ok trying to stay busy but my mind is still drained! Being back at work full time is very trying. The cravings I still have mostly stem from work stuff but hopefully it'll be less every day. How you hanging in there? Now I wanna watch some more GA. Pennydreadful couldn't hold my interest
Old 05-05-2016, 02:49 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Hey Roxy,
I'm so sorry I missed your post! I've been thinking about you, wondering how you're doing. I hope you're ok and you check in. Posting here helps a lot.
Anyway, if you do check in and find this post, pm me, please? Just want to know how you are getting on.
Hope to talk to you.