Notices

The Devil Is Knocking Hard and Loud Today!!!

Old 11-23-2015, 10:42 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

The Devil Is Knocking Hard and Loud Today!!!

Today ends day six, onto day seven no oxy or H...Feeling very proud of myself since I've never even gone 2 (whole) days without...Today was a hard one, however, Since it's only my third day back to work... Or maybe if I'm honest, it's because my H dealer (or should I say ex-dealer) literally contacted me 4 times trying to talk me into a deal. Well I saw him when I was walking into work and he asked me if I needed anything, I replied no, I'm straight. Then as he was leaving he offered for the second time. Then a couple hours later he texted me saying 'why u aint **** wit me no mo i always help u wen u sick wut i do to u' And I shouldn't have even replied but I sent back 'what are you talking about' and he said 'u dont **** wit me no more what i ever do to u' and I just decided not to reply after that. Well he texted me again and said 'i left my coat at wrk i otw u want a 10 or 20?' I got so upset like fate doesn't want me to be clean Well I didn't reply once again and I saw him come in and immediately snuck outside and smoked a cigarette to avoid him. well then he came outside and I had already called my boyfriend to talk to get motivation to stay strong. He finally left and literally one hour later he texted me AGAIN and said 'I know you wanna try this new kind..,got me noddin so hard I'll even bring you one for free.' When he sent me that i immediately turned my phone off and put it in the LOCKED office that only managers can let you in..... WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? I know he works with me friday and saturday!? Feeling weak...
Old 11-23-2015, 10:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Sober since 10th April 2012

How dare he try to suck you back in! Tell him if he contacts you about it again you'll put the word out that he's a dealer.

Seriously, I'd feel even stronger because telling a **** like that where to get off would be a pleasure. DO NOT hand him victory, the creep.

You're an absolute legend going 7 days. How about a month as your next goal? Set it out a long way so you're not just looking at lasting until the end of the day.

Another good motivator is to write down the reasons you decided to get clean, just so you don't forget.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:52 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Block his number for a start - and next time he approaches you, tell him with a strong voice to leave you alone and tell him you don't want any of his crap.

I might even raise my voice a little - Mr Dealer would not want to be exposed where he works....

D
Old 11-23-2015, 10:54 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by FeelingGreat View Post
How dare he try to suck you back in! Tell him if he contacts you about it again you'll put the word out that he's a dealer.

Seriously, I'd feel even stronger because telling a **** like that where to get off would be a pleasure. DO NOT hand him victory, the creep.

You're an absolute legend going 7 days. How about a month as your next goal? Set it out a long way so you're not just looking at lasting until the end of the day.

Another good motivator is to write down the reasons you decided to get clean, just so you don't forget.
Thank you for your reply! I feel like maybe I went back to work too soon.. And he is an addict himself, so he's probably getting scared losing one of his money sources. But I'm done working my ass off just to have nothing to show for it. If I can get through this last week I can get through anything.
Old 11-23-2015, 10:55 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Block his number for a start - and next time he approaches you, tell him with a strong voice to leave you alone and tell him you don't want any of his crap.

I might even raise my voice a little - Mr Dealer would not want to be exposed where he works....

D
Thank you, Dee. I know he for a fact does not want to lose his job. Then he'd have no money for dope.
Old 11-23-2015, 11:01 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I agree. .. legendary. Amazing!
Old 11-23-2015, 11:08 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

Originally Posted by graywh1teblue View Post
Thank you, Dee. I know he for a fact does not want to lose his job. Then he'd have no money for dope.
Yeah, I don't know this guy or the situation, so don't put yourself in any danger, but this dealer guy needs to leave you the hell alone.

D
Old 11-23-2015, 11:12 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Congrats for six days! I'd love to do that!
Old 11-23-2015, 11:40 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Don't even think of threatening to expose him. Just block his number and don't engage in any communication. Lay really low and stay safe. He's a drug dealer, not your friendly neighborhood insurance salesman. Great job so far.
Old 11-24-2015, 04:36 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Do your best

I'd tell him straight I'm done next time he says anything just say never ask me again I'm done
Old 11-24-2015, 05:01 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I don't know much about drug dealers
personally cause I never dabbled into
something that would be too complicate.
However, my drug of choice was alcohol,
just as cunning, baffling and powerful.

I took alcohol over hard drugs because
I figured I could get it quicker in my system
and I was the boss of myself. I didn't have
to go thru anyone else to get it except
cashiers.