Notices

day 3

Old 11-18-2015, 06:58 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Not worth a s#!t lol but I'm still here and still fighting!!!
Old 11-18-2015, 07:03 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Still feelin pretty lousy. Cold sweats, every joint hurts especially my shoulders, severe anxiety and extreme irritability!!!! But other than that I'm freakin ducky lol
Old 11-18-2015, 08:02 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

While shopping for vitamins to help clear the sh*t out of my system, the nice gentleman Who helped me after I explained my situation gave me the warmest smile and told me to "be kind to yourself, you're making big changes".. That stuck with me, Liberty! I replay that when I'm beating myself up for chowing down on comfort foods and just feeling crappy. Be kind to yourself, you're worth it! ((Hug))
Old 11-18-2015, 09:24 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

I'm really not feeling like being kind to myself right now. The exact opposite quite frankly I mean I'm not going to hurt myself or anything like that. But I'm just so pissed at myself for walking back down this cold, dark and lonely path... I knew where it leads because I've walked it before! Years ago my doc prescribed me Xanax to deal with anxiety attacks I was having from having to cope with the death of my daughter and that was my first intro to prescription drugs and I was an addict for about 6 yrs before getting straight for 5 yrs (still an addict but in recovery) so it's not like I haven't already kicked this garbage before... I think that's why this time around I'm alot more emotional and really beatin myself up.... cuz I really feel I deserve to hurt more this time around. One stupid Irishman I am!!!!
Old 11-18-2015, 09:36 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Administrator

Stoip beating yourself up - use that energy to keep moving forward liberty

The worse you feel about yourself the easier it is to rationalise one more time - stay strong!

D