Notices

I love to drink!!!!!

Old 11-12-2015, 07:41 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Trudgin

Well, here's a short Q&A from the National Institute on Alcohol and Alcoholism that might be a pretty good starting point in determining if we have a problem

Alcohol Use Disorder | National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)
Old 11-12-2015, 07:57 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Well you said it. "Never had I ever had one beer"...being an alcoholic to me is not being able to moderate my alcohol consumption. I can't drink like a regular person. I am all...or nothing. There is no switch in me that says "I'm starting to catch a buzz, maybe i should slow down". I can't use responsibly and for me to use means to throw away everything I love If I take a drink or a drug. You need to get honest with yourself and look at your drinking career. You already said you've never had one beer. Why would anyone wanna do that? But thats just how my alcoholic mind thinks. All...or nothing.
Old 11-13-2015, 12:35 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Do your best

You got to want to be sober more than you want to drink you have been sober 5 months before so you know you can do it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Learn to reach out in good times & bad posting on here really helps don't get discouraged get determined