Notices

Here! Holiday weekender Sept 4th until...

Old 09-09-2015, 08:33 AM
  # 461 (permalink)  

Yes! I need to be reminded more to set an intention for how I will live my day. I too tend to enter the world in whatever mood.
Today my intention is to listen more and withhold my advice and opinion until they're required.
Old 09-09-2015, 08:40 AM
  # 462 (permalink)  

Upwardspiral, thank you for that. I could work on listening more.

Being mindful and in the moment are hard for me. I think I'll look for meditations on that.
Old 09-09-2015, 09:48 AM
  # 463 (permalink)  

Hey gang,

Just collided with the hump!

I hope everyone is keeping well. Nearly finished work for the day. Just need to get through tomorrow, then long weekend. Myself and Mrs B are making the long journey to visit her home town.

Catch ye later folks, ye lover of cats, ye frequenter of gyms!!

B
Old 09-09-2015, 10:00 AM
  # 464 (permalink)  

Barely connected, here, on a weak 3G Cell Signal. Pretty slow System response. And, that's if I hang my Cell Modem on a Cable in front of a small Cooking Wok as a type of Homeboy Satellite Dish Reflector to strengthen the Signal.

Gorgeous area and Weather. I'll get some decent Pix, and post later mebbe. All are being had by a good time.-)
Old 09-09-2015, 10:23 AM
  # 465 (permalink)  
saoutchik

No such problem in Stockholm, I understand that even the the remote parts of Sweden have good BB speeds.

Had a better day than yesterday sales wise (bit of a relief, pressure eased). They are six weeks ahead of schedule - unheard of for an infrastructure project in the UK

Older style hotel tonight. I just popped my head round the hotel kitchen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
rps20150909_182249.jpg (33.0 KB, 29 views)
Old 09-09-2015, 10:43 AM
  # 466 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Enjoy your long weekend, behan!

Mesa...can't wait to see your pics. Your techi-ness sure comes in handy!

Ha! That made me giggle, Sao!

Babysitting my godson for a few hours. It's a calm and peaceful day with light rain off and on. Good day for napping.
Old 09-09-2015, 10:43 AM
  # 467 (permalink)  

Sao, I still can't see your pics on my phone. Another office trip and desk top should help that. One of these days I may make it to Sweden. My grandfather's parents both emigrated from Sweden. Be nice to see.

Lunch break. And you all are done for the day. Behan, enjoy the trip. Nice to be able to take advantage of the free time before the baby arrives. Two more months. Exciting!
Old 09-09-2015, 11:10 AM
  # 468 (permalink)  

Afternoon everyone. Just got back from class and lots of homework to do. I saw earlier we were talking about kitties...I have 3 enormous boys who I love to pieces. I want more, but hubby keeps me in check.
Old 09-09-2015, 02:57 PM
  # 469 (permalink)  
Giving up is NOT an option.

Hee hee, Sao, that is good. My favorite muppet bit of all time.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:03 PM
  # 470 (permalink)  

Dang it! I missed saos Swedish picture. I actually was doing work at work. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Thought I was going to pick up my grandfather to visit my dad but grandpa is getting a ride with a friend tomorrow. Saves me two hours round trip in the car on Saturday.

My Dad seems sort of better. Still weak, looks pretty ghastly but he's tracking what's going on and not spending his days in bed. He's lost a bunch of weight though.
Old 09-09-2015, 07:11 PM
  # 471 (permalink)  

Hah! The Swedish chef. That is funny.

My grandfather was telling stories from his youth. Which was a long time ago. His parents would catch bushels of crayfish in a river in the area and have parties in their basement to cook them. The guests would be imbibing alcoholic beverages and would set them down and my grandfather, at a young age, would finish them off. Said he got plastered that way. Guess I found out where the alcoholism gene came from as he said he was drinking a fifth of whiskey a day when he quit. I think that came to me because the guests would be local Swedish ex pats.
Old 09-09-2015, 08:21 PM
  # 472 (permalink)  
...holds the key

Glad to hear your dad's better, Ruby.

It's been a weird day....lots of unexpected and spontaneous things which normally would kinda throw me for a loop....(since I've been sober I stick to a pre planned schedule most days ) but I was able to roll with it and enjoy myself! Yay!

Also just saw that my contacts are made in the UK. Kinda interesting.

Sweet dreams y'all! See you on the new bus tomorrow!
Xoxo