Notices

It has been 78 days.

Old 08-12-2015, 03:29 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Marcher13 View Post
Jeff I don't buy your argument, it's not your's, it's AV's. You know I run a business too?

Your AV is telling you that you can survive this major accident, that you can survive helping yourself to get upright and walking, having physical therapy, taking medication for your recovery but that you can't go back to work and do a day's hard yakker without a drink.

Bull.

I call your AV on feeding you a line of rubbish. And I dare to call you. You will deserve to unwind after a hard day's work but it will be with something that isn't alcohol.

So what will it be?
Hi Marcher, I don't disagree with you. I thought I had mentioned in my OP that my AV is gonna come calling, or at least I think it is. I'm gonna have to get tough with it because I really don't want to return to the weekend drinking. There were times it served its purpose, but for the most part it was a waste of time and money. If you own a business, you know the importance of being sharp right away Monday morning. Even if others aren't.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:38 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Jeff I'm delighted to hear you talking firmly and recognising what's going on. I have a lot of admiration for you, especially for how you've dealt with this accident and recovery. If anyone can slay AV you can.
Old 08-12-2015, 03:48 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
aka Nesty

thomas11 That's wonderful 78 days Congrats !! You can do this
As for your upcoming B-day - add on those extra days & ask for a Bigger Cake to celebrate with
If anyone has noticed I have cake on my mind today
Old 08-12-2015, 03:53 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
I could see peace instead of this

78 days!
Nice going!
One day at a time.