Notices

Where do I draw the line??

Old 12-28-2014, 04:32 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

You're right dee74. And thank you. The behavior is inexcusable. I want to get a professional to tell him this but if he's unwilling, I have to go. I am not that person in jail today. That isn't me today.
Old 12-28-2014, 04:39 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Psalm 118:24

Is this an isolated incident? Were you having trouble with alcohol before this occurred ?
Old 12-28-2014, 05:06 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

No, I was out of control all year with alcohol. This was the only incident however that had a legal or financial impact on my family. My first marriage was to a drug addict. I know all too well the horror of cleaning up messes. I was utterly horrified when I woke up in jail. HORRIFIED! That's what it took to stop. It took just that and I am so so sorry for it. I refuse to put myself or anyone else through what i experienced in my first marriage. I love my husband enough to try a bit more or try something new. But I love myself enough to let it go if he can't stop this. I just wanted to get other thoughts on it. I wanted to know just how long I needed to endure an addicts punishment? Lol. You know what I mean...