Notices

Its early and I am drinking sigh, I can't stop

Old 10-24-2014, 12:18 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Originally Posted by Thatdeliveryguy View Post
drink drink drink, this binge won't end this man wants to drink himself to his demise
Call 911, they have been there before and will get you to take your meds or take you someplace where you will be safe from yourself. At this point you need supervision to recover in my opinion.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:19 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

TDG, only you can decide to carry on this way or go to rehab. You do not have an excuse in the world not to go. Get up and help yourself.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:27 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Thatdeliveryguy View Post
I am drinking, why am I drinking, I am drinking because I am sad, depressed, I mean I want to get better, but don't get better. I suppose this is why alcoholism kills people, they try to stop like me but can't.

Its 930 am and I am drinking, I don't know what, I can't define why, I wish I could just knock it off, but I can't. I am scared of quitting, I am scared to face the world, so I sit here drinking.

Drink, drunk, drank, thats me, always will be, I suppose one day I am going to die from this, I don't want too, but I am knee deep right now and can't stop myself, and that is the truth.
It's hard man, I know it is. Believe me I know. But all those things you say you "can't" do you actually can do. There have been people worse off than you who have quit drinking. As much as we'd all like to believe it, there have been people with even worse drinking/drug problems than we have who have successfully quit and turned their life around. These people aren't doctors or lawyers or astronauts, they're regular people. It's possible, believe me.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:31 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Administrator

Many posts have been removed.

This thread is closed.