Notices

Why are we here?

Old 10-03-2014, 06:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Why are we here?

I've just been reading some very sad post on here. I've seen some glimpses into hearts burdened with pain, lives that have been shattered.

My heart breaks for all of those post I've read... I want to wave a magic wand and take everyone's pain away including my own.

I originally reached out for hope, for knowledge, for comfort. I wanted answers for why I'm the way I am and why he is the way he is.

I needed sustenance, milk and bread to gain strength. Strength to not just be a thinker but a doer. To not be that person that gives up on myself.

I'm tired, have you become tired? Running everywhere but not seeming to get any where? This hasn't been a sprint. Its been a life long run and guess what it will remain one. Its an endurance race that we want to win!

I thank God that I found this resource, That I have found others to gain knowledge and insight from. Believe me, I need all that I can get, but I also need more then that.

For me to win this race I have to let go of my inner hindrances that have been weighing me down. I have to trust my faith, believe in my God that is bigger then myself. Let him help to guide me and lift me up when I feel I cant go on.
As wonderful and encouraging as everyone on here has been, no one can comfort me like he can. In those times when I will stumble and fall I need to run to him, He will pick me up. I need to do this as many times as it takes, because he will never grow tired of picking up.

With his help I am destined to win! And you are also destined to win my friends....You have powerful resources at your fingertips . You have a strength that you haven't even begun to fully tap into yet.

If you see no future, no hope, don't look with your eyes. Look with the eyes of a New born child, reach out that little grasping had, reach for LIFE!
Old 10-03-2014, 07:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Just want to mention that your God lives within you. You are his actions, his hands and eyes. Be his/her/its instrument.