Notices

Day 1, really need to talk.....

Old 06-04-2014, 12:49 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

you can make it through the withdrawals. i know how bad they are, it's the worst thing i have ever been through. going through it is better than living with the fear of them daily. you will get to the other side. don't get some to get through. i did that for a year telling myself every time would be the last. you have the right mindset not wanting to go on methadone program - getting through the pain of withdrawal is the only way i found to be free. you can do it!
Old 06-04-2014, 12:54 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Welcome Mskilla. Glad you found this place. Take the advice here and dont rule out the hospital. Take care of yourself!
Old 06-04-2014, 01:03 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

[QUOTE="mfalk;4694928"]you can make it through the withdrawals. i know how bad they are, it's the worst thing i have ever been through. going through it is better than living with the fear of them daily. you will get to the other side. don't get some to get through. i did that for a year telling myself every time would be the last. you have the right mindset not wanting to go on methadone program - getting through the pain of withdrawal is the only way i found to be free. you can do it![/QUOTE

I'm in a similar situation (Pills). Desperately need to stop. But haven't found the will power!! I read your comment and sounds like u can relate to me!! Everyday I tell myself "tomorrow will b different". But tomorrow never comes!!
Old 06-04-2014, 01:16 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Mskilla I'm in the same exact situation as u!! Today is my first day here. And from what I've been reading This can defanently help !! Please pass any info on to me if u think it will help!!
Old 06-04-2014, 03:02 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome MsKilla

How are you doing now?

D
Old 06-04-2014, 03:07 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Hang in there! You CAN do this! Rootin for ya.
Old 06-04-2014, 06:40 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  

I do understand. All i know is that if I made it through then every opiate addict can. I am not any stronger than any other addict. All it takes is the desire.
Old 06-04-2014, 07:13 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  

I hate to tell you that day 3 is the worst, vomiting and diarrhea is normal in the recovery state ( at least with alcohol). Medical help is still the best way ti go, because if you have no insurance they will only treat you " now" systems... I will get better, the sweating is the toxin leaving your body....
When we take drunks, our brain will slowly stop making endorphin, which is the normale " feel good" hormone... When you stop the drugs, you have any endorphins, which is why you feel so bad.......
Old 06-04-2014, 07:38 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  

We're all thinking about you MsKilla....one day at a time
Old 06-05-2014, 05:29 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by wood357 View Post
Mskilla I'm in the same exact situation as u!! Today is my first day here. And from what I've been reading This can defanently help !! Please pass any info on to me if u think it will help!!
Lol truly the best i can tell you is when u hit the bottom, and u have no choice u will stop. Stop telling urself tomorrow, because tomorrow never will come, its TODAY u have to stop. Ive seen my best friend od in my arms, and die b4 the hospital could save her. Thats wat it took to make me quit. It definitely helps having all these people to talk to, and support me. If u like, i cud give u my #, and when 1 or the other wants to cop, call, we can talk eachother out of it!!! From wat i can tell this is like everything else in life, if we really it, . We gotta wrk hard. For it!!!
Old 06-05-2014, 05:30 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Ps srry it took meso long. 2 get bac to u, my phone died
Old 06-05-2014, 05:32 AM
  # 32 (permalink)  
Administrator

We're always here 24/7 MsKilla

D
Old 06-05-2014, 05:37 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  

How are you feeling today, MsKilla? I have been thinking about you.
Old 06-05-2014, 06:23 AM
  # 34 (permalink)  

MsKilla do you have anyone who could stay with you IRL while you go through this? I'm keeping you in my thoughts. You CAN do this. It's only a few days. Hang in there.
Old 06-05-2014, 07:28 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by rochele View Post
How are you feeling today, MsKilla? I have been thinking about you.
Tyvm rochele, in all honesty, i thought yesterday was bad, but today is worse !!!! I just keep thinking why was i so stupid to do this to myself?!!! I really may have to go to the er today, i cant even keep water down'!
Old 06-05-2014, 07:31 AM
  # 36 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Dee74 View Post
Welcome MsKilla

How are you doing now?

D
Still hanging tough!!! Keep me in ur prayers plz!!
Old 06-05-2014, 07:37 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  

I'm in a similar situation (Pills). Desperately need to stop. But haven't found the will power!! I read your comment and sounds like u can relate to me!! Everyday I tell myself "tomorrow will b different". But tomorrow never comes!![/QUOTE]

If i can help u more lemme kno, i def think u can do it if i can!!! Srry if i sounded mean b4, im w/d really bad, n my heads real jumbled rite now. What kinda pills, n how long??? If ur really scared, jus talk to me, im doing it ct!!! (But im not going to lie, go buy some Imodium D, and tylenol pm
Old 06-05-2014, 07:39 AM
  # 38 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by WhiteFeathers View Post
MsKilla do you have anyone who could stay with you IRL while you go through this? I'm keeping you in my thoughts. You CAN do this. It's only a few days. Hang in there.
Unfortunately no, im a closet/functional addict, and would honestly b disowned!! thank u, for what you said it means a lot!
Old 06-05-2014, 07:43 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by mfalk View Post
you can make it through the withdrawals. i know how bad they are, it's the worst thing i have ever been through. going through it is better than living with the fear of them daily. you will get to the other side. don't get some to get through. i did that for a year telling myself every time would be the last. you have the right mindset not wanting to go on methadone program - getting through the pain of withdrawal is the only way i found to be free. you can do it!
Thank you so much, you have no idea how much it means to me!!
Old 06-05-2014, 02:04 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by MsKilla View Post
Lol truly the best i can tell you is when u hit the bottom, and u have no choice u will stop. Stop telling urself tomorrow, because tomorrow never will come, its TODAY u have to stop. Ive seen my best friend od in my arms, and die b4 the hospital could save her. Thats wat it took to make me quit. It definitely helps having all these people to talk to, and support me. If u like, i cud give u my #, and when 1 or the other wants to cop, call, we can talk eachother out of it!!! From wat i can tell this is like everything else in life, if we really it, . We gotta wrk hard. For it!!!
I think I would like to talk to u!! This site is a bit confusing for me to navigate though not sure if I'm doing it right!!