Notices

Can't stop!!

Old 03-17-2014, 07:12 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Hi guys just stopping by to say how things are going,its paddys day today and as I live in Ireland its a big thing. Ok well first thing this morning was pretty bad with people texting me to go out but I said no and sticking to it just put a movie on and going to chill but will be ready for it to come again and try break me... Hope everyone here is getting on ok
Old 03-17-2014, 03:04 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

This a hard day for me but Ive kept busy all day at work, now shower, movie , dinner, meditate to some 12x12, and radio to sleep. keep the plug in the jug and remember the courage to change the things you can meaning taking that first drink!!!
Old 03-17-2014, 04:28 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Originally Posted by AccessAw View Post
Hi guys just stopping by to say how things are going,its paddys day today and as I live in Ireland its a big thing. Ok well first thing this morning was pretty bad with people texting me to go out but I said no and sticking to it just put a movie on and going to chill but will be ready for it to come again and try break me... Hope everyone here is getting on ok
Glad you're not giving in to the urge of the holiday. One day at a time you can stay sober.