Notices

Time to let go

Old 03-13-2014, 11:58 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Time to let go

Hello Everyone,
I'm new here and have been looking for a safe place to talk about my addiction and how I need to stop. Yes, I am addicted to marijuana and it's way too long for me. I feel that it has taken over my life. All I ever want to do is smoke. Wake and bake, after a homework assignment, to use the bathroom, sleep and before eating. It's like my life revolves around it. I've decided that today is my last day. I'm not sure if I can even do it, but I just need some support without being judged.
Wish me luck as I do for you. I know that recovery is a one day at a time sort of thing, so I will take it one day at a time.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome, destiny!
Old 03-13-2014, 12:50 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I was the EXACT same way with marijuana...(not bosting at all) but i was a top 10 marijuana reviewer for biggest dispencary locator/review site. I was smoking very potant oils (80-90% THC) for the last 4 years up to 10 times a day. And i was drinking lots of hard alcohol every night till blackout. I can tell you the first 3 days you feel very uncomfortable but gets much better once you deny it for a few days and exercise a LOT to detox. You will notice working up a sweat after about 2 min but push through it as it will also ware yourself out and be able to relax a little at night vs just watching tv or w/e. After almost 4 days myself of quiting my thoughts are SO much more quick/clear and i know i still have a long way to go which is encouraging predicting it will only get better from here. Quitting marijuana is not easy like some might think. Not as physical but i would say way more psychological...not to say sweating and anxity wont be apart of it but if i can do it, so can you! Keeping you in my prayers and just dont pick up that lighter and come on SR