Notices

thanks with love

Old 02-16-2014, 10:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

thanks with love

I don't know how to express my appreciation for all your help. Maybe sometimes I don't sound like I appreciate it but I do. I know I'm not alone anymore. You guys mean more to me than you will ever know. And the best part is you will always be there. Even when I am at home by myself, I have people to talk to that understands me. I CAN TRUST YOU. I wish I could give everybody on this site a hug, even the ones I disagree with because I know they care. I have never had anything like this before. I still don't understand why people care so much, but I try not to question it. In some ways, it still doesn't make sense. Best of all, I get to give some advise to others in similar situations. I've never been able to do this. To help others, and feel what they feel is, to me, is a spiritual thing. It doesn't get better than that. I'm beginning to ramble, so I'll close. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You are all the best. You will never know what all of you mean to me.
'
Old 02-16-2014, 11:04 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

So glad you found SR, 2muchpain.
Old 02-16-2014, 11:30 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Let's start with one week! Then we will go on to two. We can do it
Old 02-16-2014, 11:34 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Sober Alcoholic

Originally Posted by 2muchpain View Post
I still don't understand why people care so much, but I try not to question it. In some ways, it still doesn't make sense. Best of all, I get to give some advise to others in similar situations. I've never been able to do this. To help others, and feel what they feel is, to me, is a spiritual thing. It doesn't get better than that.
I think it's a legacy of AA... that spiritual thing. It's ample reward for me, just to read posts such as yours.

Now pass it on.