Notices

I Seen Teardrops

Old 02-05-2014, 06:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Jus
A Little Wingy

Smile I Seen Teardrops

I seen a lot of anger and negativity yesterday.

It made me feel so sad, with some tears.

That used to be me, not today.

I've learned so much over the years, this message could turn into a book, so I'll try to make this short, but it probably will be a ramble of sorts. I have so much I want to share, in hopes of helping.

I harboured a lot of anger at one time. We all know what that does, it only hurts us, then drags a ton of negativity along. I was living my life the way I was taught at a young age, and that was not to like myself.

I see a lot of that around here, and it doesn't have to be that way. You need to flip that switch, other wise, you'll keep spinning around with the same negative thoughts and anger, that doesn't serve us any purpose, only keeps us hostage.

Speaking of hostage.....here's some emotions that will hold you there, just to name a few..........

Fear
Anger
Negativity
Procrastination
Giving up

So you want to give up, that seems the easier way out doesn't it? So you keep doing what you're doing, and continue to live a miserable, unhappy, sick life, because you're making that CHOICE. You/we want the easy way out, but think the easy way out is to hard to do. Our addition is one hell of a powerful one. It loves to twist our thinking, it loves making us think we are stuck, we are hopeless.

But it's wrong, wrong, wrong, soooo wrong. It knows we are strong people, and works harder trying to keep us stuck.

I think today is a good day to FREE yourself from all of that. We all have choices, making the better one soon takes us out of the misery.

Ok getting sober at first is painful for the first few weeks. The emotional ride, is unbelievable, but we ride it out, it will get better. For me the first few weeks, were nuts, I wanted to cry, I didn't want to cry, but I rode it out. I had had ENOUGH. I want to live the rest of my life content.

I rode it out, and so grateful today that I did, the alternative just stinks to bad.

The child inside of me, we all have one, cried reading so many posts yesterday, because that child in me, seen the child in you, and the pain it holds.

Those of you who know what I'm talking about, need to go inside and find that child, sit down beside it, put your arms around it, hold it tight, and tell it you love her/him. It's amazing the freeing feeling it will give you. Ok, so it doesn't work the first time, but keep at it. The first time, I tried that, I couldn't tell her I loved her, let alone like her, so I sat quietly with my arm around her, until the day came, I was able to do that. Today I am FREE, it took me a long time, and wasted years getting here, but all the pain and effort I've put into it, was worth it.

You can free yourself too. What are you waiting for??? Life is so short and precious to waste living in misery, when you don't have to.

What ever program you're using.......really use it, take what you need from it.

I can't stress this enough.....SR is a huge GIFT being handed to you, the knowledge, the love, no judging, SR holds all of it. So use this precious gift, it will FREE you.

I'm leaving this powerful video here, one I listen to often. It oozes with inspiration and then some. It's a good tool, to add to your toolbox, and a HUGE GIFT. Embrace it.

Believe in yourself
You can do it!!!
It's your choice, to quit
KEEP MOVING FORWARD
Have faith in yourself
YOU CAN DO IT

Rocky Balboa Inspirational Video - Theme Song - YouTube

Wishing you all the best with your journey, lets make it less painful.
Take care of your beautiful selves

If I can do it, anyone can. I finally ran out of excuses lol

Much love
Hugs
Jus.....a little wingy
Old 02-05-2014, 07:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Jus, I love your posts. You always have something poignant to say. Thank you.
Old 02-05-2014, 07:24 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Jus
A Little Wingy

You're welcome 2b .....I want everyone to have what I have today. It just takes patience and effort, like most good things

We share what we know, don't we?

I don't ever want to go back to that hellish hole I crawled out of. It's not fun there, is it?
Old 02-05-2014, 08:11 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Canine Welfare Advocate

Good post. Hope it strikes a cord with our newcomers. It would help if they could recognize that some of them are as addicted to their despair as they are to alcohol and drugs.
Old 02-05-2014, 09:35 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Jus
A Little Wingy

Smile Time To FREE Yourself

Originally Posted by doggonecarl View Post
It would help if they could recognize that some of them are as addicted to their despair as they are to alcohol and drugs.
Wow!! I like what you said, so true. Thank you for that

I have a visual, I think of a super heavy blanket, soaked with water on my shoulders, it's weighed me down for to many years to think about.

I took that weighted blanket off, said good bye to it, and left it behind me, never to ALLOW it on my shoulders again. Moving forward from now on, the past has served it's purpose, all we really have is today.

I think visuals and mantras really help too. I have my mantras and use them daily, if I ALLOW my thinking to go to a place it doesn't have to be. I slam on the brakes.....errrrrchhhhh and use my mantras. Hey give it a try, what have you got to lose?

I went for a walk with my ipod, and a song I think is one of the best came on, and I thought of SR. This song is perfectly suited for here.

O Siem..Susan Aglukark
Absolutely beautiful

O Siem
We are all family
O Siem
We're all the same
O Siem
The fires of freedom
Dance in the burning flame
Siem o siyeya
All people richa and poor
Siem o siyeya