Notices

I think I'm around day 8

Old 01-20-2014, 06:49 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Talking I think I'm around day 8

well there's been some trying days in between this day and the day I quit drinking. I think for me a telling sign that I am an alcoholic is that when I get stressed out I want to drink. it's kind of weird reprogramming my brain not to drink. I have been going to the gym a lot, also quit smoking when I quit drinking,, I have crazy amounts of energy. I feel like I'm coming back to my old self again in which I really enjoy. there's something in my head that happens everytime when I do quit drinking for a little bit, it's the trap saying that I can drink responsibly and stop at one or two. it might start out that way but it never ends that way. I think th I think this is the right path to go and be sober. my wife and I have more money and enjoy each others company a lot more. I'm energetic and focused at work again. and doing a bunch of stuff with my kids. trying to find a babysitter my wifes 2 years anniversary is tomorrow. then her birthday is on the 23rd. anybody have any suggestions, just joking. thank you SR.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:16 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Great to read such a happy and positive post Happy birthday to your wife too Xx
Old 01-20-2014, 08:12 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

My suggestion would be to keep up the great work and stay sober, first and foremost. I think that's a terrific gift both for yourself and your family.

Birthday Cake, dinner, movie, spa day, flowers or something you wife's had her eye on but hasn't bought. Jewelry s always nice. lol

Have fun geno!