Notices

at the bottom of everything

Old 12-19-2013, 09:44 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I know. My mom was really really big into him. Like I said I never get into artists lives or what they are. I was real big into slipknot for this reason. Let the music speak for itself. I know that he didn't contribute to society,and really have no clue about the guy really. All I do know is that what i learned from, how do I say, the experience from getting to know him? well, that's really not an accurate way to put that. IDK. Even if that wasn't the case for him, like what i have going on in my head about it, is almost an epiphany for myself if that makes any sense? Almost like a new set of eyes. I am always thinking. It never stops. Oh! and he came in my room to "talk" a little while ago, and he had a beer in his hand. I am happy with what I said to him. This entire thread gave me the strength to do that. So thanks. He likes to argue. It's his nature. Even when we are playing around, he does this. But I told him that there was nothing I could tell him that he doesnt already know in his heart. I did not yell, or raise my voice, or cry. I stayed calm. You know, he tried blaming all of this on me.I just let him talk. I let him give me lousy excuses. when he was done,I told him that until he starts being honest with himself, he could never be honest with anyone else. He started to leave and I didnt try to stop him. I told him that I know the reason he is mad at me is because of what he is about to do and had absolutely nothing to do with me. He told me he needed help and wanted to see a psychiatrist, then asked if I would go with him and I said yes. He was still planning on leaving and started his crap about how it was my fault again. I ended the conversation with you seem to always do the exact opposite of what someone asks, also in his nature, I told him that he was only proving me right, i told him that why not try and prove me wrong. I said, because I believe you can't do it. Prove me wrong! Words mean nothing just prove it. needless to say he went back into the living room and thought about it. 15 minutes later he pours his remaining beer down the sink and takes his shoes and coat off and didnt go. Never once did I raise my voice. I know that he was just trying to nit pick and cause a fight for him to get mad at me because it is easier to do when you're mad.I didnt give him this.
Old 12-19-2013, 09:51 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

I really dont know about it. I did not expect him to do that... Honestly, I expected him to storm off.