Notices

What the hell did I do?

Old 06-13-2004, 08:00 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

What the hell did I do?

I was good for a couple of weeks but this weekend I went nuts again, like always, and now I feel like ****. I hate myself right now. I'm ruining my life. I need help. I'm going to a shrink, I'm going to the meetings, but I'm not honest with anyone, I'm drunk as hell right now and I hate myself. I Lost my cell phone last night, somehow, I was with a co-worker. We did things that are not appropriate in a company vehicle and I'm not proud it it. He can't remember much either. I suggested that he go to the "meetings" wiht me. I think he thought I was joking. I hate myself right now. It's only been like this for a few months but I can't take it. Help, please. I feel like I'm dying, I'm throwing my life away. My phone is missing and my mother is probably trying to call and i'm sure she's worried. I hate this, what can i do? I need someone to talk to now.
Old 06-13-2004, 08:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Hopefully Healing Up

Welcome!!

Welcome to SR "ready". The rest of the gang will be by soon. If you need to talk right away I can get some people into the chat room to walk you through this. There are alot of caring and supportive people here that have been where you are now including myself and will listen without judgement. Stick around, you are in a good place.
Roy
Old 06-13-2004, 08:19 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I need somebody or something or anything right now, I feel so alone, I've never felt so low, I want to die right now. Just help, anyone.
Old 06-13-2004, 08:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

IT helps a little to come here and see that I'm not the only one, but still, I feel so alone. Now my phone is missing and I can't even call anyone. Being alone is hurting so much right now,
Old 06-13-2004, 08:20 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Hopefully Healing Up

If you want to chat, let me round up some others and go to the chat room. The link is at the top of the screen.
Roy
Old 06-13-2004, 08:22 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I need to talk to someone now. Right now, I've hit rock bottom I think.
Old 06-13-2004, 08:28 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
KingsWeaver, We Are One

Hang in there!

Hey Ready,
You just hang in there, you have a gang of people that have been where you are and they will help you, I promise!

If there is anything that I can ever do, you just let me know!

Hugs,
Penelope
Old 06-13-2004, 08:30 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Platinum Member

Smile

((((Ready)))) ((hugs))
You have taken the right step by coming here. There are a lot of wonderful people here to help you, and give you support.
I know how you feel, I'v been there. I woke up one morning from a black out where I couldnt remember anything from the night or day before, and I said "thats it, I'v had enough" and I reached out to AA and some sober friends for help. And that was the best thing that I have ever done.
Your doing the right thing too, by coming here, and like Roy says, if you want to talk in chat, we'll meet you there. Love, Bonni
Old 06-14-2004, 03:09 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Ready,

Most of us know how you feel, we've all been there. This is a great place to be. I hope you got into the Chat room with people last night. I just wanted to welcome you to SR.

laurie D
Old 06-14-2004, 03:27 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
KingsWeaver, We Are One

Feeling Better?

Hey Ready,
I hope you feel better today than you did last night, I know you made it into the chat room. When I told my husband (tryinagain) that you needed someone to talk to, he went into action and rounded up the gang. I hope it helped you!

Please come back here often, there are really a great bunch of people on SR that can help you through this, support is what you need and you got it here.

Take care,
Penelope
Old 06-14-2004, 04:48 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Administrator

Wow,

Just let me say, you guys are amazing! You saw a newcomer in distress and went into action. I'm sorry I wasn't around, but SR members, you should be proud of yourselves!

Love, Anna
Old 06-14-2004, 04:54 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Dan

Originally Posted by Ready to Change
I need to talk to someone now. Right now, I've hit rock bottom I think.
Indeed Anna!
The soul of this place is amazing.
Ready to Change, rock bottom means you don't want to dig anymore. As scary as this is right now, I have a feeling it could get worse if I ever picked up my shovel again. You never have to be alone anymore.
I hope you post again and join us.
Old 06-14-2004, 07:22 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
NOT EVEN 1 CLUB!!

Hugs to you Ready to Change!! Welcome to SR!! I'm so glad Roy and Penelope were there for you last night. Keep posting, the insanity can stop!!

Hugs,
Missy
Old 06-14-2004, 04:26 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Hopefully Healing Up

Ready.....

How are you doing today. Drinking or not, let us know how you are...please. I enjoyed talking to you and I know you can do this. You sound like a very nice person to me and I would like to know if you are ok. Take care of yourself today.

Roy
Old 06-15-2004, 02:31 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Paused

Better late than never...I guess. I read your post and felt your pain, literally. I have been there/ am there and just keep trying/blowing it(rather snorting it)/trying/etc. All you can do is call it a new day. And MOST important, hating yourself only leads to more self destructive behavior. You ARE a worthwhile person just like the rest of us, addicts or not. Everyone has their challenges and this is yours right now. Later, when you've licked this it will be whether to wash your car cause it may rain. Slipping is not the end of the world unless you keep on sliding to the bottom. You can always start again until you're dead...that would be the end of the world..until then, one step at a time (even if some are in the wrong direction) Keep on Steppin'!
Nettie