Notices

25 Days today

Old 10-03-2013, 04:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

25 Days today

Hi everybody. It's been a couple of weeks since I posted on here or even got online for that matter. I don't know what has been up with me. I have been sick and still carrying a sore throat after a strong round of antibiotics for bronchitis. I think I may have strep now. Anyway, I have not been seeing my still drinking b/f much at all. I have seen him maybe 3 times in the past 3 weeks. Such a change! I want it to be that way, but I am not comfortable with it either. Having conflicting thoughts and so instead of drinking I have been eating TONS of candy, have put on a couple pounds, not working out...because Ive been tired and sick. I havnt gone to an AA meeting in weeks..because I am tired and sick (see a theme going here??) or excuses. I have to go to court ordered group therapy 2 x a week and it is right after I get off work. It's exhausting to walk over there (not driving now due to DUI) and be psychoanalyzed to death....this therapist is extreme. Anyway...my thoughts are all over the place. I need to get my sh** together. Glad I am still sober but need to step up my recovery program or sit back and wait for relapse disaster. I know how this works. This site gives me encouragement and motivation though and it helps when I give back by helping others (at least I try to) on here too. Good Night friends.
Oh...and for those who follow...my daughter and I are living together and getting along great. She is being respectful and kind and caring. I think it helps that my b/f is never over anymore. She hated that I was with him...mainly because he is 26 and I am 46 and she didn't understand the attraction on either part and was grossed out by it. Cant say I blame her.
Old 10-03-2013, 04:56 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

sorry you're ill Tate but congrats on your progress - if you think you need to step it up, do that for sure
Old 10-03-2013, 05:09 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

Congrats on twenty five days sober!