Notices

Help!

Old 09-02-2013, 06:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Help!

Hey guys been on here a few times but not to consistent. I have a problem I'm battling with and could use some guidance. So this last two years have been the most insane challenging years of my life! I've been battling addiction to alcohol and drugs fought bulimia and survived overdosing and suicide attempts. Now I have been clean on and off but only a few slip ups for the last 9months until now. I had never done heroine and met this guy fell madly in love with him and he happen to be a ex heroine addict. The first two months of being together we stayed clean went to meetings counseling everything. Then one day we decided to do a lil heroine I figured one time was fine I had never done it before and didn't think too much of it. Well that one time has turned into a constant daily thing up to 4 times a day for the last 3 or 4 months. So far I have kept this a secret from my family no one expects anything everyone thinks I'm doing great. Well this has led my bf to end up in jail and me being all alone continuing in this addiction. I'm so over this want nothing more but to quit and never look back get back on track and continue to good. But I am scared to death! Every time I try to stop I get deathly ill or so it feels so I give into the drug to feel better! I hate it it's eating me up inside I want to stop! My goal is to start getting off this Tom and I need help! I can't turn to anyone for help I have to do this alone and just wondering if you guys have any advice to help me in getting off this stuff any home remedies anything at all to help with the withdrawal and not feeling so sick! Please help me I need all the support and advice I can get! Thanks so much for reading this and sorry it's so long!
Old 09-02-2013, 06:51 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Can you go to any detox facilities? That is where I would try and start. Good luck.
Old 09-02-2013, 07:17 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Sally3127 View Post
Can you go to any detox facilities? That is where I would try and start. Good luck.
I would love to go that but I live and work with my family so I couldn't just disappear for a few days to go detox cause they would have to know where I was going cause I would miss work. And there is no way I can tell then what's going on I would loose everything
Old 09-02-2013, 08:40 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Work in Progress

What would you lose Ashley? You live with your family. You work with your family... You say can't go to a detox because you can't disappear. Even if you do this at home you're going to be very sick. Unable to function.

You want to get clean you say. But you're making excuses why you can't. If you ask me, you have nothing to lose. You have everything to gain. You will lose everything if you keep up the lying, secrecy and drug use. Heroin is serious. Treat it that way and take all the help you can get in cleaning up.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:42 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

yeah that is very good advice thank you