Notices

Life is good sober!!!!!

Old 08-14-2013, 11:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Life is good sober!!!!!

hello all I belong to this group but haven't posted for a while but wanted to post and say to newcomers of this dreadful disease that life is wonderful beautiful and so worth while sober!! Still a new sober person as such been a year as sadly I slipped last June ..pulled out the wrong tool to cope with crap!!. Im happy settled and guess what!!! Even when life throws crap at me I cope now sober!!! I may not like whats happening but for the grace of god Im sober My children love me I met a beautiful man whom I deeply love who has made me what I am today I love mornings and even when Im a bit down I would rather have them than feeling like I did when drinking that feeling of been alone lost embarrassed and angry at myself and feeling worthless and weak that I could not fight the demon I had so please if you want peace try please try and keep trying as its so worth it xxx
Old 08-14-2013, 11:31 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Glad to see you again Angie

so happy to hear you're going well again and have so many good things happening now

D
Old 08-14-2013, 11:48 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hey Dee still learning lol but getting better with coping , Done the what ifs and the why didn't I do it sooner thinking, but happy and feel like me again which is awesome ..something I haven't felt in ages being me! I am so lucky that I know I can come back here at any time x
Old 08-14-2013, 11:56 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Great to have you and congrats ! Keep it going
Old 08-15-2013, 01:14 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Hi Angie

I'm on Day 4 and I've been struggling very badly, reading your post this morning made me feel a little lighter and a little less sad. Thank you.