Notices

Jett boy takes off...

Old 08-02-2013, 01:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Jett boy takes off...

I'm going to therapy every Monday,possibly doing a bipolar,addiction group as well. I'm trying to do my 90/90 as suggested,I'm reading the literature .oh,I'm taking my suboxone as I'm supposed to which is a big deal cause I've been known to abuse that too.I'm on like 23 days ,I hate counting days but its a good thing. Keeps me focused on where I was and where I am now.things are really good with me and my partner,I think he's scared that the other shoe will drop and I'll use but I don't even feel like it'd be worth it,I know it wouldn't.why destroy the last three weeks only to start over,feel guilty and all the other stuff that goes along with it. I've got some kind of sore throat thing going on and I went home early last nite and went to bed,I kinda think maybe he thought I used cause that would be something I'd do when I was active,I didn't ,just got sick. I asked and he said it was nothing so have to go on the fact that he has other stuff on his mind besides me and my stuff. I generally feel good,except having a sore throat. No complaints ,I'm alive ,relatively healthy ,I am celebrating be out of prison this Sunday,four years I've been home,alots gone on,some good ,some not so good but any things better then being there. That was one of the most horrible experiences of my life and I never want to go through that again. Almost a month,I really want to make it this time,I want to be celebrating a year next year at my birthday..one day at at a time..good luck to you all on your recovery journey,I hope it goes as smooth as possible for us all...as I so fondly always say "STAY TUNED"!!!!!!
Old 08-02-2013, 01:53 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Congratulations Jett! Keep up the great work.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Way to go Jett!!

Hugs and prayers,

Amy