Notices

Well; Pretty Sure

Old 07-28-2013, 04:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Well; Pretty Sure

I found a "fall" back place if I can't finally find one i like .. Not thrilled w\ it .. It is a room in someones house; he seems nice & all but is boarder line a hoarder :| Room is clean an he has stated he will remove anything I don't need .. All utilities included including the Net .. & a mile closer to work and close to my cats; which my ex says I can visit .. So yay ... But w\ the realization hitting me I want to get wasted so bad now
Old 07-28-2013, 04:31 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

Stay strong AW - change and the fear of it is a big trigger for most of us, but getting drunk solves nothing.

whether it's this place or not, I hope something really good comes up for you

D
Old 07-28-2013, 05:51 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Mini Novel Post Writer

There's some downers there indeed but through that there are definitely some positives that you're moving in the right direction!

Hang in there, it's going to get better.
Old 07-28-2013, 06:24 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

While it might not be just exactly perfect you've found a place. Once you've found a place you can always start looking for another place ... within the restrictions of the first place. I think it's great that you can visit your cats. I need a lot of cat time every day to feel right. They're just so happy to see me and really don't ask for much except for scritches and chow. Hang in there. There are days when I see the Sun coming up and I want to get wasted. Sometimes in the evening I think if I only had a .... but I realize that I'll always have to pay the piper with every extreme euphoria I have to pay with a soul crushing low. Perhaps it's age but I just can't do it anymore. Where am I going with this ... who knows I'm lost in my own head again. Keep the faith and hang in there man. I'll be away for a bit. I'm going back to the hills of Vermont for some seclusion and some healing time. I'll check back as soon as I'm back on a computer.
Old 07-29-2013, 05:42 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Well this place is at the tip of my budget. So must likely will only get one meal a day :-( least I know my cats will be taking care of. Since my back is killing me & my Meds are kicking in, gonna take a a nap thanx Guys.