Notices

After tuesday i have seven days off

Old 06-29-2013, 05:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

After tuesday i have seven days off

I plan to cut the debit card up, wake up Wednesday and dance with the devil. I pick up my script for anxiety meds Tuesday night. I have the vitamins and Imodium already. It's going to suck. I'm going to suffer and I'm going to hurt, but at least I've got 7 days to suffer without anything necessary or demanding to do.
No more opiates.
I don't want to hit rock bottom and I just want to be liberated from this.
I'll post daily, and read for hours but I need all the help I can get. Until then, it's like a long goodbye to an old friend who was ruining my life.

Please give me a thought, a prayer, a recommendation. In April, I did 5 days, longest I ever went. But id rather be dead than to keep living like this.
Thank you all, and so happy that I found this site.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:06 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

It sounds like you have a great plan East, I qiut C/T too, it can be done! I will keep you in my prayers We will all be here for you
Old 06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I'm praying for you! You are stronger than you think, you can do this!
Old 06-29-2013, 06:53 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Nothing is impossible!

Originally Posted by eastboundndown View Post
I plan to cut the debit card up, wake up Wednesday and dance with the devil. I pick up my script for anxiety meds Tuesday night. I have the vitamins and Imodium already. It's going to suck. I'm going to suffer and I'm going to hurt, but at least I've got 7 days to suffer without anything necessary or demanding to do.
No more opiates.
I don't want to hit rock bottom and I just want to be liberated from this.
I'll post daily, and read for hours but I need all the help I can get. Until then, it's like a long goodbye to an old friend who was ruining my life.

Please give me a thought, a prayer, a recommendation. In April, I did 5 days, longest I ever went. But id rather be dead than to keep living like this.
Thank you all, and so happy that I found this site.
Sounds like you have an awesome plan in place. I would skip the immodium unless you absolutely need it. Flushing your system is a good thing in detox and trying to "block" it up may end up making you feel super crappy (no pun intended). 7 days off is PERFECT for what you are about to do. Come on here as often as you like to keep us posted and get support.
Old 06-29-2013, 06:57 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
bona fido dog-lover

All the best to you as you detox and begin a new clean life.