Notices

Love obsession

Old 06-08-2013, 10:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Unhappy Love obsession

Hello I'm really struggling with looking for someone to love and to be loved by the right person, I met someone and he is great but is 12 years younger than me and is not interested in a long term relationship with an older women, we are involved at the moment and I just cant stop thinking about him and is soooo afraid of losing him because of my obsessive behavior. Please if somebody can help me to let it happen by it self and not push it so hard to happen.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:30 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Have you thought about counselling Lynette? There are a lot of workbooks out there to that deal with love and relationship addiction too. It sounds like you need to learn being comfortable on your own x
Old 06-09-2013, 01:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Love Obsessions

Hello,

I did think going for counselling but is very expensive. Thank you I will go and look if I can find a book to help me with this. You are so right this person also told me I should learn to be comfortable with myself and not always try to satisfy his needs.

Regards
Old 06-09-2013, 01:43 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Maybe some codependency books too. To be honest reading recovery books has been the best thing for me because it allows me to work at my own pace. In counselling, which is really great, there was the chance I didn't want to think about certain things when my appointment came round. There are a ton of books out there that you can get started with x