Notices

gaining confidence

Old 05-02-2013, 10:05 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

gaining confidence

so today is day 5! woooh!! I'm getting more conident telling people I gave up alcohol but when I tell them it's day 5 they laugh at me. yeah, for many people 5 days may not seem like that's alot but it is. I am so determined, I want to keep my sobriety going.

Today, I was confident enough to go out in public.(last saturday I blacked out at a school concert and I've been so embarresed of myself.) Today, was the first day I was not afraid to go out in public and see me. This is definently a step in the right direction.

My friends still want me to go out with them tonight but I know I can't because its too tempting. I would rather get up early and go for a run than be hungover anyway. Tonight will be hard but I know i can do it
Old 05-02-2013, 10:09 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Watch those 'people, places & things' that could lead you down the wrong path, especially in the early/vulnerable stage of your recovery! Keep up the great work!
Old 05-02-2013, 10:11 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Nothing Left to do but Smile.

Congratulations. 5 days is no joke. I always had the most trouble on day 3 and 4. So once I got over that hurdle, I had some momentum behind me and a clear head to continue on. You can do it!