Notices

Love makes people crazy?

Old 04-23-2013, 03:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Love makes people crazy?

Diving the oceans of humanity we time to time encounter selfish mentalities and people who have less understanding than we do. During these moments, we may feel a fleeting sense of pride, but it is worth nothing. So why help people? We must first of all take care of ourselves, before we can consider providing aid for another.

If we don't take care of ourselves we are no good to anyone at all. The world is made of energy. This is about joining AA too. Personally, I dislike an idea of submitting before any power, be it addiction, god or higher power. But this analogy is misleading, because in AA, you don't sacrifice your soul for any higher thing, you simply learn to trust some power beyond your understanding. This may be the universe or it may just be your deeper mind. This is how I think about it, and no offence to anyone, in fact I know few people who are christian and they never force the faith of god toward anyone. They respect free will. So do I.

The thing about this post, the idea of Love. My best friend of all time was murdered. I do not know how it happened and I cannot change the fact today. I can only hope he went fast and painless. Even until today I have no idea why the drama, why being so dramatic about stuff. As I've learned love is free and it is pure. Love doesn't cause violence, only pain and hatred do that.

For years I've thought I've gone insane, but it isn't true. It is only the drinking that causes the illusion. Reality is nothing to fear.
Old 04-23-2013, 03:56 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Sorry for the double post. Just wishing to mention that life isn't as serious as it is seen as. Implications worth s**t.

About alcohol... I've had enough. It doesn't work anymore. Only during the first beer there is a buzz that aggressively goes away after about 5-30min... it isn't worth the money and the risks one takes when drinking...

This is my final separation from the substance. Come hell or high water, come any temptation from AV, come any situtation, any group of people/friends. I will still be sober. I will not touch the first dose of the drug alcohol. Should I say alcoHELL as someone made it out in plain view, for that is what this drug is. A sedative drug, this is also why it is similar to heroin, the nervous system and the whole body and brain needs to adjust to life without it.

Sedatives are dangerous. Heroin and alcohol are dangerous drugs. I hope people understand this.
Old 04-23-2013, 04:29 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Welcome. Alcohol is a complex topic and blamed to be the problem. It's not a problem if we don't drink it, it's that simple. The problem is like an iceberg and lies below the surface. It was my inability to respond to all the feelings in a responsible manner and without knowing it used alcohol to retreat with. There are so many different feelings involved that to this day, after many years sober, a "new" one appears and there's more work to do. BE WELL