Notices

gaaaah!

Old 02-10-2013, 04:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

gaaaah!

I am so annoyed. I know I shouldn't be but I am. I know I am being irrational but I cant seem to help myself. I have been up for hours gritting my teeth and I'm just so ANGRY. and its over something that is so insignificant.
Its funny because I deal with things all the time that I SHOULD be mad about and that's no big deal.
I don't want to drink, and I'm not going to, but in the past this is something that would have triggered me to do so.

Of course i do realize how trivial this all sounds. Especially now that its written down.
Old 02-10-2013, 05:31 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Administrator

not sure what you're angry about, but I hope it passes - a little exercise works wonders for me

....& don't be angry I moved your thread - it was in Daily Support forum

D
Old 02-10-2013, 05:34 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Hey sunshine.

I am good with the BIG deals and crisis but tend to let the little things set me off. So I think I get how you feel.

It's great we don't drink over that such nonsense anymore.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know it will get better and I get what you're saying.
Old 02-10-2013, 05:40 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

It's the little things that always get me ivegotsunshine. Sometimes it's the straw that broke the camel's back. But sometimes I think major traumas are easily to deal with than the minor things. I'm totally fine when the sh;t hits the fan but little everyday stresses seem to try and push me over the edge. Feel free to vent here if it helps x
Old 02-10-2013, 05:41 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I can really understand why I get mad now. Sober anger, nothing like it. Now, I can think rationally and ask myself questions about why I am reacting the way I do.

I am sure my dishes are relieved that I don't send them flying anymore. There are little pieces of plaster missing from some of the walls in my house.
Old 02-10-2013, 05:42 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

lol, escapist. I've got a visual going on in my head!
Old 02-10-2013, 06:16 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Thanks guys. I think just being cooped up in my house since Thursday has me reeling.
That and the fact that I have to ask my husband 5ooooooo times to do the same thing, then he tried to compromise with me. I agree, hold up my end and then he fails to deliver. WHAT THE HELL! Now he is gone skiing again, like last night, leaving me here to shove my hand up a turkey's butt and remove its god awful ORGANS!
ANd if he leaves one more butter and parmesean cheese soaked dinner plate in the sink without wiping it off, that plate will meet escapist's plates in purgatory!
hahaha I feel better now.
And thank you, Dee. Im never sure where to put my dirty laundry
Old 02-10-2013, 07:47 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by ivegotsunshine View Post
Thanks guys. I think just being cooped up in my house since Thursday has me reeling.
That and the fact that I have to ask my husband 5ooooooo times to do the same thing, then he tried to compromise with me. I agree, hold up my end and then he fails to deliver. WHAT THE HELL! Now he is gone skiing again, like last night, leaving me here to shove my hand up a turkey's butt and remove its god awful ORGANS!
ANd if he leaves one more butter and parmesean cheese soaked dinner plate in the sink without wiping it off, that plate will meet escapist's plates in purgatory!
hahaha I feel better now.
And thank you, Dee. Im never sure where to put my dirty laundry
ivegotsunshine, that was awesome!! I giggled at it, mostly because of your "shove my hand up a turkey's butt", hee hee!!!

Totally understandable, and I can see why. Can you get out and enjoy the snow? I'm jealous of your husband, I learned how to snow ski over 20 years ago, loved it and haven't been again since.

Hope it gets better.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:19 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Administrator

It's good to get things out and try to work through them.

I think a lot of us have 'cabin fever' at this time of the year.